It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Fixing A Corrupted Post, Working Out and Spicy Supper.

Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though it was past midnight before I got to bed this morning we were both up by 8:30 having breakfast. I filled Kathy in on what happen so before I read anyone else’s Blog I had to fix our’s.
This morning's view from our Balcony.
It seems that somehow the Friday’s Document became corrupted which in turn corrupted the Blogger Page. It looked like someone dumped their trash on the top of the page rather then written words. Not realizing what had happened when I tried composing directly on Blogger it did the same. It took Ten hits on the Enter Key for each line space to get that short message out. After working on it for another couple of Hours this morning I was able to fix it by making new Documents and Pages then scrapping the corrupted ones. Made me wonder if this problem and the missing data in Kathy’s Medical Files were somehow related. Hopefully that is the last of that problem but if not at least I know how to fix it the next time. In case you didn’t get to see this morning’s updated post it’s at this Link.
For lunch Kathy made a Garden Salad and a Pork Roast Sandwich that we shared then topped it off with Tea Biscuits, a Yogurt Cup and a mug of Pomegranate Tea.

We got a few more things done before I got ready to go to the Gym. Due to all the Flurries we’ve been having before leaving I took the time to clean off both the Truck and the Car in case Kathy needed it.

When I arrived at Planet Fitness it seemed quite busy but by the time I got changed it appeared over half had disappeared. By the time I finished my Cardio Warm-Up and moved on to the Free Weights there were more people coming in.

We had talked earlier before I left the Apartment and since Kathy had not taken anything out of the Freezer I stopped at Taco Bell where I used a Coupon to bring home our supper. Someone must have put Chipotle Sauce on all the tacos because it was okay for me but Kathy couldn’t eat both her Tacos as it was just too spicy hot for her.

We watched a couple of Hallmark Movies this evening. They always make us feel good. Tomorrow we’re celebrating a special Birthday. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If























The only functioning light in your car is the check engine light.

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't take much to corrupt things nowadays. Glad you got it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch looked yummy! Nice that you got out to the gym once again.

    ReplyDelete