It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Restless Night, Organizing, Exercising and Hallmark Movies.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

We both seemed to have restless night’s sleep last night making us both sleep later then we had planned. After having Cereal for breakfast before settling in on the Computers. We already knew what we wanted to do today so there was no rush.
Once our inside chores were finished Kathy busied herself making a Chicken Salad covered Garden Salad for our late lunch while I was busy making the dessert plate with a Rice Crispy Square, Clementine Orange and Yogurt Cup topped off with a mug of Very Berry Tea. We felt stuffed and needed to let things settle before we carried on.
Kathy wanted to do some Organizing/ Cleaning that only she could do while I headed off to Planet Fitness to workout. Since I didn’t start exercising until after 2:30 it was nearly 6:00 by the time I finished my routine and picked up supper at Taco Bell to bring home.

Kathy had completed her Organizing and had been watching a Hallmark Movie by the time I got back to the Apartment. Since Valentines was only yesterday we watched a couple more movies before watching the 11 o’clock Local News.

Even though the outside temperature is now the highest it’s been all day with the Wind Gusts of nearly Forty MPH it can be quite noisy up on the Eighth Floor. I have some chores to take care of tomorrow then maybe we’ll find something interesting to do. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.

Will Rogers

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you must be dedicated to your exercise routine. That's a long time to be at the gym. I'd like to ask you a private question. How can we go about this? Can you email me at robbiebago@gmail.com at your convenience please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was running, I used to work out at the gym a lot. I finally got tired of never having a moment to myself. Good for you for keeping up the pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for continuing the gym routine. The salad lunch sure looked yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how well you and Kathy work together when you do your chores.

    ReplyDelete