It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Restful Sleep, Amazon Delivers, Questions Answered and All Worked Out.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

It felt good to be able to sleep soundly for the entire night and to wake up this morning totally refreshed at by 8:00. Looking outside it was hard to tell what kind of day it would be so I didn’t plan on doing much. I had everything ready for breakfast and started working at my Computer when Kathy joined me.
We brought our Coffee/Tea over to the Computers but before I could even get settled in the Phone rang. It was Carol from Guardian Storage telling me our Amazon Package had arrived. Since I gave her a “Heads Up” yesterday she was aware that it would be coming. Anytime someone receives a package bigger then their Mailbox they call to let you know that it arrived. I told her I’d pick it up later today.

Reading the Comments on our Blog some were Questions so I’ll try to answer them. One is about our Trailer where it is scheduled to go back to the Factory in the Spring. The earliest we could have gotten it in was the middle of March and at that time we still believed we were heading south. Since that changed rather then wait until the weather got colder we chose to empty it out early. At this time it will be spending the Winter in the Storage Yard but with our Solar Panels raised they are keeping the Batteries fully charged.

The next Question was about putting a Mailbox on our apartment door. When we moved in here there was already a Screw in the door from a former tenant. Seeing that most other tenants had some kind of decor mounted on their doors we did the same using that Screw. The type of Mailbox we were looking for is meant strictly is Letter Sized for In-House Mail such as the Receipts for our Rent. Even though I showed Kathy how a simple small basket would do the trick she still insisted she needed a Mailbox. Today she is rethinking what I suggested and looking towards a small basket.
For lunch we had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Olives as condiments then a Chocolate Pudding Cup as well as a Half Apple each. After we did up the dishes together before sitting and talking for a bit about what our Plans are for tomorrow. I even made a sketch of a Wooden Mailbox that I could make that would do what Kathy wanted but small enough it would fit inside the Wreathes we hang on our door.

I left shortly afterwards going to Planet Fitness to exercise. There were plenty of people there today so I changed my routine around. I started doing a short Twenty Minute Cardio Workout before going to the Resistance Machines and Free Weights. All the Aches and Pains that I have experienced in the past are slowly becoming a memory. I then finished my workout with another Twenty Minute Cardio Workout. The warm shower truly made me feel wonderful.

Using Coupons I once again picked up supper from Burger King. There was only One Traffic Light that was uncooperative on my way back to the apartment. While we were eating I realized that I forgot to pick up our Package at Guardian Storage. Tomorrow is another day so I better put it on our List so I’ll remember.

After eating I went back out to get my Tools and the Materials so I can build the Shelves under the Bathroom Sink. We then watched the 6 o’clock Local News before watching an episode of Law & Order. We’ve got plans for tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You and your dog both use the same tree when he goes for a walk.

6 comments:

  1. I need to follow your example and join a gym.

    You know how to make so many things. I can hardly wait to see your mailbox and the new shelves under the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you're going to the gym regularly. I need to do that when I get home. At least with the gym workout you'll be able to get under that sink like a 20 year old. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Finally a good blog on this topic. My search for this is finally over! I think there is much more to this, though.

    All the best,
    BikerJacket.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may just be me, but the print is your blog seems to be getting even smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping active is the secret to less joint pain. Once the weather breaks here I will walk more. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy and so simple, grilled cheese sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete