It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

More Arrhythmias and Funny Call.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It may sound silly, but for some strange reason the moment that I lay down in Bed, my feet begin to freeze and I cannot sleep with Cold Feet. Sitting in my Recliner they are perfectly fine even without Socks but the moment I lay down they best be on my feet. Some have mentioned that it could be a circulatory problem in my legs, but it only seemed to start after I had the Hip Replacement. Now that my Rant is over with, I had a great night’s sleep last night.

Even though I woke up without the use of the alarm, I had barely opened the Balcony Blinds to see an Overcast sky that made everything look miserable, when Kathy came out smiling ear to ear. Since we held hands for more than half the night she slept well.

After finishing our breakfast snack, we made certain to get as much of our E-Reading before lunch. I was getting ready to print another copy of Kathy’s Medication/Vitamin List when it dawned on me, I had just given them a fresh copy Two Weeks ago and it hadn’t changed since.

It was around that time that the Pain Care Clinic called to inform me the Doctor would not be available for my next appointment, but I needed to stop by to leave a sample, to be certain the Medication was not affecting my Liver. (If we miss an appointment we have to pay a steep monitory penalty, but if the Doctor can’t make it, we are supposed to accept it.)(Second Rant)

We both enjoyed a Homemade Italian Salad for lunch. I was surprised that it took nearly an Hour to create. I always wondered how animals that only ate grass could get so big, and we eat it to lose weight. We had just finished eating when I noticed the time was flying by and we had to go.

The Westerly Winds were making things feel comfortable even though it was in the low Eighties. We walked out together and felt the heat in the Car when we opened the doors. Approaching the end of the driveway. I could see traffic practically flying by, but the moment we got to the road, there was a big opening for us to go. We only had to stop for one Traffic Light because a Semi needed Forty Acres to make his turn.

Arriving at the Howard Avenue Medical Center, we were able to snag a parking spot close to the door, instead of the back forty. We managed to get register and called in before Kathy’s appointment time. Reviewing the results of Kathy’s Heart Monitor Two Weeks back, the Cardiologist note a number of slight Arrhythmias, which became so severe in 2023 she was sent to New Market to have an Ablation done. she’ll need to come back in Six Months to see if there is any change. We also asked about Kathy’s Medication making her feel tired since he adjusted it before. Strangely he did not remember that and advised us to check with our Family Doctor.

Instead of leaving immediately, we took the long walk inside the Air-Conditioned Building over to the Pain Care Clinic. They got their Sample and we only paid for parking Once.

Back at our building we parked the car together before heading in. The Weather Network showed the 86 F (30C) feeling like 100 F (38 C). Kathy’s program showed the roof being lifted from our building. With the Sun shining brightly, even the Radar showed Storm Cells well over Fifty Miles away. We would eventually get some Rain closer to 9:00.

One thing about Salads is they keep you bloated for Hours, but by 5:00 we were starting to feel hungry. When I saw Kathy starting to doze off, I started getting a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Chicken Pizza ready for supper. That was when our daughter Karen called, startling Kathy into a stupor. Instead of answering the phone, she was trying to answer the TV Remote. When she finally called Karen back, she was holding the phone upside down. They had a pleasant talk.

We later watch the movie called, Morning Glorywith Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton. It was a good Comedy Drama.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

What’s red and smells like blue paint?


Red paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment