It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Better Day But Still Adjusting Medications.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Two Nights in a row and we’re hoping to make it Three. Earlier today I noted that Kathy was taking the same medication that I am taking at bedtime with her evening meal. She still feels a lot of discomfort in her Shoulders just like I do and that is what that medication is meant to prevent. I thought by taking it so early could have lost the time of effectiveness through the night, basically making it useless later. I explained my theory to Kathy this morning, this evening and again before she headed off to Bed just hoping she understands. I’m not worried about changing the time, because I take double the dose of the same thing, before I call it a night. It is still not strong enough but I am not going to push it.

We had Cereal for breakfast before heading to our Computers. After checking The Weather Network I went about checking E-mails then our Banking. I along with many other Canadians look forward to this time of month, when our Old Age and Canadian Pension Cheques are deposited into our accounts. It makes having more month at the end of money easier to handle.

Lunch was Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese Sandwiches along with Watermelon chunks for dessert.

Soon after we were heading out the door, to take care of the in-person errands. The first was collecting our Mail at Guardian Storage. Some of that Mail would later raise questions that a call to our Financial Advisor will be needed to clarify them with.

The next stop was the Credit Union to take care of some monthly payments that have to be done in person. That took care of Half, but we still had to wiggle our way through the start of Rush Hour Traffic. It does not help it includes turning at one of the busiest intersections in the City.

Stopping at the Bank Kathy waited in the Car while I finished the second Half of our payments, all because of a policy, that will not allow them to transfer monies between institutions.

By that time, I was feeling hungry and did not feel like going home to cook. Oh, look we’re almost across the street from Wendy’s and we still have Coupons. Rather than snack later, we enjoyed a filling meal.

We were on our way home when our daughter Karen called. Not quick enough to answer, Kathy called her back. Kathy walked in with me after I parked the Car.

Even after hearing the Weather Guesser on the “6 o’clock Local News” saying that we will have clear weather until the weekend and my Radar confirmed that, Kathy found a Three-Year-Old Alert saying a Tornado was on the way, and we had to take cover.

We later watched “Chicago Med, “Chicago Fire” andChicago P.D.” handling a single case as a team.

Kathy has already taken her medication before going to Bed and I hope to be there soon.

We’ll be busy again tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

I’m addicted to collecting vintage Beatles albums.


I need Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment