It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Pushing Forward.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Things are truly getting back to normal, with me spending most of the night awake, even though I was experiencing no Pain. When I later heard noise coming from the bedroom, I noticed that I was the late riser this morning.

Cereal was breakfast helping everything to keep moving. The temperature had already been climbing before we got up and was already at 63 F (17 C) when I checked on-line.

Keeping track of what is happening in the RV World continues to be high on our list. There are others dealing with age related problems as well as repairs to their units. It’s a wonderful Lifestyle but when it’s over it’s over.

I tried rescheduling my Physio-Therapy appointment for tomorrow but the young receptionist figured a Three-Hour buffer was best left alone.

Soup for lunch added to our challenge along with filling us up.

I was back to walking the Hall, going to the North Stairwell twice in less time than it took to do it a single time the other day. Part of the reason is instead of moving the Walker than my repaired leg, I started moving them in unison, cutting down the time of moving, to actually doing it.

I’d thought we would have Veggie Wraps for supper, but Kathy vetoed that, wanting to share a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza instead.

Since we have to be at the Hospital early tomorrow, tonight had us both getting cleaned up. Being Retired again, I really hate using an Alarm to wake up.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

My friend told me I should stop acting like a flamingo.

So I had to put my foot down.

1 comment:

  1. That's good there's no pain. That's what you want.
    Sue is still having some pain on her foot after almost eight weeks of surgery.
    We're going to be in the nineties today the tomatoes are starting to come on. It will be soon be cooler and time to head south.
    Y'all take care

    ReplyDelete