It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2024

A Real Pain.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It happen again last night. I woke up in Extreme Pain, because I was laying on the Hip that had just been replaced. It’s all from years of only being able to sleep, laying on my right side. Even with a pillow behind my back, I still managed to push it off the bed until I was again on my right side.

When I got up at 8:00, I was having trouble walking with just the Cane. I readied things for breakfast before sitting in my Recliner. It actually felt better to walk around when Kathy came out to join me before sitting down to eat.

With appointments for tomorrow, we decided this would be the perfect day to take care of something else. After having Tomato Sandwiches for lunch, we sorted our Laundry.

Since I’m still training Kathy how to use these newer machines, she had a lot of questions. Since the Washers hold smaller loads we lucked up getting Four to start. Once the Washers are started the door is locked so we went back to the Apartment until it was nearly time to shift our clothes.

These Dryers hold more than the old units, so after filling Two Dryers, we again headed back to the Apartment. Since it would soon be time for supper, we cooked up a Medium Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza to share before going back.

It was after 5:00 when we got back to the Apartment with our Folded Laundry.

The main story on our 6 o’clock Local News was the approaching Hurricane Helene in the Gulf of Mexico heading for Florida.
Tomorrow is going to be busy.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Personal experiences affect the facts that judges choose to see.”

Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment