It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Pressure Continues.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I had the Balcony Door open before Kathy joined me. Thought the Thermometer on the Door shows one temperature, because it is in direct sunlight, it can’t be trusted. The Weather Network showed we were down to 48 F (9 C), which is what we get at the end of Spring or the beginning of Fall. You make the call.

Kathy stepped it up making French Toast for breakfast.

I noted the way my Hip has felt the last couple of days. At first I thought that I was pushing too hard, but then I remembered going to bed without assistance the day after the Surgery because there weren’t enough Nurses to help. I remember Passing Out from the intense Pain. That pressure sensation in my leg has never subsided since.

I’ve mentioned that I believe some Doctors just see Dollar Signs in front of them, when they see someone in our age group. I’d see my Respirologist the week before my surgery and he was happy to see me next August. This morning his Assistant called, saying I needed to go back to Leamington to have test done that could easily be done here in Windsor. When she became insistent that I go immediately, I hit the Red Button and didn’t even say bye.

With a number of errands to run after lunch, Kathy had me promise not to walk the hall while she was gone. I behaved and got a number of things researched and documented.

It was nearly Two Hours that Kathy was gone. There were new Detours that had popped up since last Friday, but she managed. She collected the Mail at Guardian Storage, supplies at Dollarama, Walmart and Zehr’s, all before coming home.

Kathy did not realize that the Package she had brought home was number 45 of the Nick Russell Books we are collecting. This was titled Tinder Street Saga-The War Years, the sixth in the series, purchased on Amazon.

We worked together to make a Veggie Stir-Fry for supper. The best part is, there’s enough for more Wraps.

Hoping my Leg improves in the next day or so.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

My friend asked, “What rhymes with orange?”


I said, “No it doesn’t!”

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the process, hope the next day or two shows improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Nick Russel know you are such great fans of his books? Hope Kathy enjoys his latest edition.

    ReplyDelete