It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Catching On.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I reminded Kathy that I would probably sleep between our Bed and my Recliner, she didn’t understand. It seems that I’m learning to sleep in Bed all over again, just like I’m learning to walk again, even after doing it for over Seventy Years.

After just staring at the ceiling for nearly Two Hours in Bed, I made my way to my Recliner. Kathy sensed my absence and came to check on me. I guess I had actually drifted off, so she thought that was where I would spend the night.

Not long after I woke but still felt tired since my CPAP Machine was in the bedroom. When I got back to the Bed, Kathy had made my side of the bed and even shut my Machine off. After getting back to sleep, I actually slept there until morning.

Breakfast was Cereal that tied us over until we had Pancakes for lunch.

Against Kathy’s warning, I only used my Cane to walk to the North Stairwell and back in less than Three Minutes. By using my Left Hand for my Cane, I was better balanced and had no discomfort in my Hip.

Kathy has been buying a lot of Potatoes lately, so I cleaned Two along with an Acorn Squash. Once I had them cooking Kathy came in to finish the job. Our supper was Salmon, Homemade Fries and Squash with Iced Tea as a beverage.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they showed no Rain for the next Week with moderate temperatures. The only thing that might change that, is the direction of Hurricane Francine after it leaves Gulf of Mexico.

Kathy joined me on another walk to the North Stairwell and back. Again, it only took Three Minutes to walk.

Hopefully I’ll stay in bed tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Develop a passion for learning.

If you do, you will never cease to grow.

Anthony J. D’Andelo, Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment