It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 23, 2024

One Problem Causes Another.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was supposed to be cooler today, but the temperature didn’t drop until later this morning. I had to turn the Air Conditioner on at 3:00 in the morning in order to stop sweating in bed.

It was past 8:00 before we finally got active this morning. After having Cereal for breakfast it didn’t take long to get to the Computers.

I barely finished reading the Blogs we follow when a Warning: that my Antivirus was not working, and started blocking part of my screen. By noon I had run a number of Scans, but the problem persisted.

We chose to have a Veggie Omelette for lunch. I switched it a bit by having Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheeses which totally changed the taste.

I finally chose to replace the Virus Scan by purchasing another. It would take nearly an Hour before it was suddenly “Rejected”. I made certain to dot all the i-s and cross the t-s. Finally I tried again, only to have the same results. They sent a Verification Codes to my E-Mail that were still blocked me. I tried the next best Virus Scan only to have a repeat problem. I couldn’t understand what was happening.

We stepped it up for supper sharing a side of Honey Garlic Spare Ribs, with Brussels Sprouts and Homemade Fries as sides.

We had just finished watching the 6 o’clock Local News, when my phone went off. It was my Credit Card Fraud Department calling to see if I had attempted to make these purchases. I didn’t realize I tried Six Times to make my purchase, but then there was a $1.00 charge I knew nothing about. I waited patiently for a Half Hour to speak to a representative, only to be given a recorded number to call, then their Computer hung up on me.

It had not even crossed my mind that my Credit Card was the problem, so I’ll call back tomorrow.

Imagine trying to post a Blog, while a Virus Alert continues to block part of your screen.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Where do rocks like to sleep?


Bedrock!

No comments:

Post a Comment