It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

Wasted Time.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

There was a slight change about the way we slept last night. With the temperature dropping to 46 F (8 C) we only left the windows open a slight bit. We still had plenty of fresh air and with it being cooler we even kept the covers on. 

It was nearly 8:00 when we sat down to have our breakfast and to appreciate the wonderful sunshine lighting up the apartment. It didn’t take long for us to move to the computers and to start making plans of things to do. Kathy suggested that I once again try calling our Reward Points Company before sending the letter. We could have ran all our other errands before lunch but instead I was again on hold not for one hour but two and a half. I even ate my lunch wearing my headset. I thought surely I would actually speak with someone since the computerized operator had hang up on me after only one hour twice on Friday. Right between eating my salad and having my coffee that’s when the computer demanded I leave my phone number so it would recall me. Finally after only the sixth attempt it got our number correct. The next message said I could expect a return call within four hours and then promptly hung up. 

There is only so much waiting around anyone can do, after playing on the computers and watching a Cold Case Files episode on television we had to leave. Not counting the time spent on the phone itself we had only waited three and a half hours without a call. 

It was nearly 4:00 when we arrived at our daughter Karen’s so Kathy could heat up supper for the kids that Karen had made and froze. We stuck around until Tyler had eaten and we even stayed a while longer visiting as we watched the local news. Kathy made certain the dishes were cleaned up before we left. 

As soon as we walked in the apartment I checked for phone messages. There were three all from the Rewards Points Company’s computer. I’ll just send them a nasty but civil letter. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Pictures from Florida.
We're already dreaming.


Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a good couple.

1 comment:

  1. Once you get your reward points, I'd be changing to a different card. There's no excuse for such poor service.

    ReplyDelete