It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Kathy Saves The Day With Help From Google.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

The temperature last night was perfect for sleeping with the windows open again. Kathy slept like a log where I managed to get about two hours of sleep. I finally just got out of bed before 7:00 this morning but Kathy managed to sleep for more than an hour later. 
Picture taken at 6:00 today.
Once breakfast was over we headed to the computers to get our morning reading done. Once I’d finished reading I continued trying to unsuccessfully post pictures to the blogs. As I’ve mentioned before Kathy does all the research for our travels and she also Googles how to do things. This morning she Googled how to repair Bad Request Error 400 since that was the error displayed when I couldn’t post the pictures. Low and Behold up pops the definition on the error: “A digital error in the Google operating system”. They also explained how to correct the problem. When she told me I was doubtful but I Googled the problem, read how to fix it and had all the computers posting pictures in a half hour after spending days doing the wrong thing. After lunch Kathy busied herself cooking and baking while I worked at adding pictures to the blogs that I had the problems with. I guess I’ll be learning to Google more problems in the future or else I’ll ask Kathy to fix it LOL
Lots of trees are loosing their leaves.
Picture taken at 6:01 today.
The weather outside has been mostly overcast today. Just before sitting down to enjoy the supper that Kathy made I looked out the window and was shocked at what I was seeing. We have trees around the building that have already changed colors and others that barely have any leaves left on them. We are less than a week into the autumn season and we haven’t had any frost so what gives. Is Mother Nature trying to tell us something? Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

When your clock strikes thirteen, what time is it?


Time to get a new watch.

3 comments: