It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

More Than One Run Around.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Last night after getting home from our visit with Kevin and Melissa in Amherstburg we noticed quite a change in the outside temperature. Walking from our car to the apartment building it felt almost cold. As soon as we walked in the door we shut off the Air Conditioner and opened all the windows. What a great way to sleep with all that fresh air helping us to sleep better than we have in a while. We even slept in past 8:00 this morning. 

Once we’d finished our morning reading on the computers I attempted to contact one of our Reward Points companies to try and use some of our saved up credits. Since it’s been a few years since I contacted their office when I attempted to log on I was denied access for an incorrect password. I tried to E-mail them but because it would not allow me to log-in I couldn’t. Even Chatting with them I needed to log on. I tried calling them by phone twice only to be told my Collectors Number was incorrect even though I read it off the card to punch in the number. I also attempted to have them call me back but after putting my personal phone number in more than twelve times their computerized system did not come up with the correct number once. Finally I got into caller sequence to talk to someone but a message stated I’d have up to a two hour wait that I was willing to do. Unfortunately the computerized operator didn’t think that was practical and after I waited an hour each time I was disconnected from their end. They now have a letter of complaint on its way to them in the Postal Mail. 

After 2:00 Kathy and I headed over to our daughter Karen’s to see how our grandson Tyler was doing. Karen and Greg left for British Columbia this morning to attend a weekend wedding. She had asked us to check in on Tyler. His sister Kylla travels a hundred miles a day back and forth to nursing school in Chatham. This way he can have his supper before she gets home. I took Sanford outside and tossed the ball for him to chase for a short while as Tyler did his homework as soon as he got home. 

I called just moments ago to see how he was doing and Kylla had just gotten home and everything is fine. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.




Krackers

Joke a Day

Cannibals like to meat people.

2 comments: