It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tackling the Day.



Our Location today is Apopka, Florida.

After lying awake in bed for some time I finally got up to discover that it was now 7:00 in the morning and I was feeling quite refreshed. So the best thing I could do was to go turn on the computers in the other room and start read the blogs we follow. It surprised me that Kathy actually slept until nearly 8:00 because normally once she senses that I’m no longer in bed she wakes up. She must have really needed the extra sleep. We were happy to see the sun making a bright appearance after it had been hidden behind the clouds for the last few days.
We had a simple breakfast of a muffin and coffee while we discussed our plans for the day. As we continued our conversation onto other subjects the taste for a second cup of coffee prolonged our relaxation. By 9:30 Kathy headed to the computer while I had my sights set on doing the laundry as early as possible in hopes of missing the afternoon rush. After doing my inside chores and pretreating stains that were on some of my clothes that I had worn while working under the truck I finally got to the laundry room by 10:30 where I had to wait until 11:00 before I could start the wash. Everyone else had the same idea that I’d had.
This clothes line works great in parks that don't allow tying anything to trees.
Not all the stains came out of my work clothes so after they had finished washing I brought them back to the trailer to hang on our bumper mounted clothes line. By not putting them in the dryer the stain will not permanently set and I have another shot at getting it out of the fabric. I was back at the trailer by noon where Kathy had finished vacuuming and was just starting to make us another breakfast for lunch.
Bacon and Eggs for Lunch.
Once the laundry was completed I spent the rest of the afternoon making some of my own spreadsheet entries while Kathy started reading another book. Once I started going cross-eyed from my work it was already time for supper. Kathy quickly made up a delicious supper of Spaghetti and Meat Balls.
A few days ago we welcomed three new blog followers to our post. One of those was Mello Mike whose profile left no blog identification to pass on through a shout out. Last night after publishing our post for the night I was reading one of the blogs we follow and there was a shortcut to Mike’s blog. He is a resourceful person that people having problems with their RVs might get some useful tips by reading. His blog is Mello Mike’s Truck Camper Adventures so feel free to check it out and again Mike thanks for following our blog.
Our site from near the office.
Tomorrow we have plans to head out for a short while as well as wrapping up some other things before we hit the road on Friday. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the dog cross the road?

To get to the barking lot.

6 comments:

  1. nice looking place so where are you headed next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Elaine beat me to it. Where are you headed on Friday.

    I could eat eggs for any meal. My Dad used to make sunny side eggs and break up a piece of white bread and mixed it all together. I loved it. I tried it once and it didn't taste as I had remembered. Funny how things change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love eggs too....ever had a toad in the hole? Joe makes them for supper sometimes.

    Enjoy Thursday. Where to next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually take laundry down around 12 noon and find most people go for lunch then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eggs are good anytime. I like to cut the eggs up,crumble the bacon,and tomatoes,onions,peppers and stir it all together. Be safe in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip for Mello Mike's blog. Always great to have another source of much needed info. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete