It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Interesting Day



Our Location today is Apopka, Florida.

It truly was strange that last night and this morning we didn’t need to turn on the furnace which is probably why we slept until after 8:00 this morning. There was also a heavy cloud covering that blanketed our area all day with temps that would finally got to 80F this afternoon. Tonight we are not even putting the heavy comforter on the bed.
After breakfast and a look at the computers I started changing the bed linens because today was going to be our laundry day. By the time I had sorted the clothes and gotten the laundry cart ready to go it was nearing noon so not to interrupt my chore we ate lunch before I headed out.
 I was there minutes after lunch and had to wait my turn as there were already three other women doing their own washing. I waited nearly an hour sitting outside before I could start taking care of our wash.
With that going I walked the hundred feet back to the trailer to find Kathy deep in research for things for us to do now and future RV Parks to possibly stay at next year. After a short chat I had to switch over the clothes to the dryers. Fifteen minutes later Kathy was asking my opinion of making reservations for a day outing from the next park we’ll be staying at. While she did that I quickly caught up on reading the blogs that had posted since this morning before heading back for the laundry.
Even Max was enjoying the fire.
I was back shortly after 4:00 with everything folded. When I walked in the trailer Kathy was just finishing cooking supper. We were having homemade tacos. They were light, healthy but we were not hungry when we left the table.
Tonight the park has a community campfire so it gave us a chance to meet some of the other RVers that are staying here. It gave us a chance to find out where some of these folks are from and a chance to share stories of some of our experiences. Since the temperature will only be dropping down to 60F tonight it was very comfortable sitting and enjoying the fire.What finally broke up the gathering were the mosquitoes biting and once we were inside the trailer the bites looked like welts.
Since we were so busy with normal chores today maybe I’ll get a chance to work on my repair jobs tomorrow. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You try to make at least one crank call a day.

3 comments:

  1. Always something to do, to keep you busy thats for sure. A campfire is always nice, till the "skeeters" come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your's is the second blog I have read about "skeeters" this morning! Most annoying! We are in San Diego...not quite as warm here...but very nice and NO mosquitoes.....check it out! They show up here in the summer so we have been told. I love the community campfires!

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that evening campfire group. What a nice way to wind down after your busy day!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    RVing: This Country Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete