It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Old vs New.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even with the Computer problems piling up, we both slept soundly through the night. As a fact I was on my Computer for nearly Two Hours before Kathy joined me.

We shared a large Pancake for breakfast, before heading back to the Computers. As soon as I sat down I got on the phone with our Credit Card Company. It took nearly Twenty Minutes before I was actually able to talk to a human being. It then took another Twenty Minutes before they actually transferred me to the Fraud Department. When I explained that I did not realize my Card had been frozen until their evening call, because there was no Notation saying so, their response was “You should have known”. It was put back in use before I hung up.

We settled for Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch.

I received a call from Mile at Windsor Feedscrew. He wanted me to come in to show the new welder how to run the Plasma Transfer Arc. I explained, about just having had Hip Replacement Surgery and not being able to Drive yet. He wished me well. Too bad he doesn’t treat his employees better.

Looking at my Computer screen, I realized the Alert Message that was blocking the screen was saying my McaFee Antivirus was expired. That was false because I have always used Norton’s. I started finding and deleting any kind of File in Documents that mentioned McaFee.

By 3:00 I was finally able to go On-Line to Norton’s because my download was warning me that it had not successfully loaded. I finally got in a Chat with a Norton Tech who I allowed to help solve the problem at 4:30.

We ate supper while watching the 6 o’clock Local News and my Computer. It was past 9:00 when I could finally click the Icons on my screen to get where I needed. The Computer had not been Hacked, nor was there a Trojan or Virus. It was Old Norton vs New Norton along with a few other opposing Programs. The speed of the Computer has dramatically increased. That’s a big headache off my mind.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You fish coins out of public fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment