It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Back and Forth.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I knew that it was a busy day yesterday and a little taxing on my Hip/Leg, so I took a Melatonin Tablet before bedding down for the night. Yesterday, the Physiotherapist suggested I try sleeping in bed, but I slept one more night in my Recliner. It should have been no problem, but somehow, I started Tossing and Turning, losing my covers and pillows. I finally fell soundly asleep just as the Sun started peaking around the Blinds.

I had things straightened up and partly ready for breakfast when Kathy joined me, but there was something else. I was just using my Cane to walk around the Apartment. That also meant I had a free hand to carry simple things that I could not do, while using the Walker. That worked well for part of the day but by supper time, I was back to using the Walker.

I moved my CPAP Machine this morning, so I’ll be sleeping in bed with Kathy tonight. Whether it’s a good night or not, at least we’ll be together.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

What did Sonic the Hedgehog say on Yom Kippur?



Gotta go fast!”

No comments:

Post a Comment