It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Last Of Helene and Making Progress.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night was a big improvement from sleeping over Wednesday night and I only used one pillow. I still managed to have everything ready for breakfast before Kathy joined me in the morning.

According to the Weather Forecast, it was supposed to Rain the entire day. It was supposed to be the remnants of Hurricane Helene, but it didn’t start until we left the table. It varied between a hard Rain to a steady Drizzle the rest of the day. At least we did not have the High Winds that caused most of the southern damage.

Around noon I asked Kathy if she noticed anything different about me. Even after I walked up to her, she didn’t realize that I wasn’t using my Cane. I’ll keep it with me outside the Apartment until I know walking can be accomplished without it.

Between being on the Computers, we also indulged ourselves with overdo Epson Salts Foot Baths. Bit by bit the worst of Kathy’s Ingrown Toenails is getting to a more comfortable length. No Thanks to the Podiatrist, that removed it Twelve Years ago. Mary a Registered Podiatrist Nurse taught me how to take care of Kathy’s Feet, for when we headed south. We haven’t seen her since Covid, but continue to make progress on her Feet. I also managed to trim my own Toenails today.

The forecast is only calling for on and off Showers tomorrow so we’ll probably go for a ride.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You know over thirty uses for old tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment