It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Special Celebration.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I turned the AC on before going to bed last night, only to turn it off by 3:00 this morning. Since Showers tend to invigorate me, I have them in the morning, which helps me to wake up.

With Plans for the day, I was washed and ready by 8:30. It was only minutes later that Kathy noticed my absence and came out to join me. That was when she found the Card next to her morning Juice and Pastry. She was happy that I remembered, but sad that she didn’t get me one.

We finished our Teas at the Computers, before heading out the door by noon. Though it was mostly Sunny, when we walked out the back door of the building the Thirty MPH Wind Gusts had us practically running to the Car, Try that with a Cane!

There would be no Coupons on this special day, and we didn’t eat at a Fast Food. Giving Kathy the choice, she decided we’d eat at Swiss Chalet which we have not eaten at in Nine Years. It took some time to get re-acquainted with the menu. Having gone in thinking we’d have one thing, we both enjoyed something totally different. Kathy had a Chicken Caesar with no Croutons, while I had Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry. No Fries were consumed in this meal. It was Twenty-Three Years ago today that Kathy and I started our adventure of Marriage together. It was pretty bad for a while when all our kids called us the Newly-WedsFeels like Yesterday!

We could barely move when we left, so I used the excuse that I needed something “On Sale” at Princess Auto. The walking helped us to feel not quite as sluggish, but I ended up with a Rain-Cheque for my Load Straps.

We’ve noticed that the Tecumseh Mall is adding a Micheal’s store to the building. The original Micheal’s in Windsor is directly next to PA, and they were advertising Clearance Prices on all their windows. Thinking they might be moving we did more walking looking to find something that we just needed to bring home. That meant a lot more walking, where Kathy found a Candle to bring home, and I found T-Shirts to replace some I used for work. The Cashier confirmed the new store will be a smaller second location.

Though it was getting harder for me to walk, we both felt less bloated after walking off lunch.

We watched a couple of Specials this evening, while only having our Medication for supper. I think we’ll be ready to eat breakfast in the morning.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind?


A maybe.

1 comment: