It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2018

More Progress On Projects.


Our Location today is at McGregor, Ontario, Canada.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Before going to bed last night, we talked about things that we wanted to get started on today and since it was forecasted to be even warmer than yesterday that meant getting an early start. Waking every couple hours to turn over didn’t do anything to help that so when I looked at the clock and it showed 7:35 I was ready to start my day. Unfortunately, as many other times my Eyes Blinked and a fair amount of time had passed when they reopened. We had a Lite breakfast and drank our Coffees at the Computers. There was plenty to get caught up on but that didn’t help getting our Chores done.

The first thing I had to do was to empty and flush our Waste Tanks. I was busy concentrating on the discharge when a sudden movement in the side of my eye caught my attention. It was a tiny Bunny and he was only about Ten-Feet away in the grass. When I looked in the direction he came from I discovered an even smaller Bunny in what appeared to be a nest close to our Roadside Tires. I talked softly to them and since there was no sign of their mother around I just headed inside when I heard Kathy call me for lunch.

We had to go to Amherstburg but by 12:30 the Humidex was already at 102 F (39 C) so we had to use the Escape’s Air Conditioning. We weren’t sure where we would find what we needed so we started at Dollarama. We got lucky and within Ten Minutes we were heading Home not needing to go anywhere else for our purchases.

When we arrived at Home Kathy washed the few dishes we had dirtied so she could use the Counter for more Christmas Gift Wrapping.

I changed my clothes again, and with the heat I made certain that I had plenty of water with me before heading out. I needed to start modifying the Two Sets of Garden Gates for our friend Kathie to Child-Proof her Patio. With things not being properly organized in the basement after we moved back in, it took a while longer to find my tools. I used the Cutting Wheels on the Grinder to clean off a few things before starting to add New Hinges. Since she lives in an Apartment I have to be certain they are not easily stolen.

Kathy called me in at 5:30 for a Lite supper but we both wanted to get a few more things done before stopping for the day. At 8:30 we had closed up for the night and a nice shower was in order. Tomorrow we’ll see how much more we can get done. Think we'll be calling it an early night. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Since when was genius found respectable?

Elizabeth Barrett Browning, English Poet

2 comments: