It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Making Progress.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Even though I spent nearly two hours looking at the ceiling wide awake last night I still managed to wake up fairly well refreshed this morning. Kathy thought she’d overslept but I had only gotten myself out of bed five minutes before. The weather that was being predicted seemed almost Spring-like with mild temperatures, no wind and chances of showers for later this evening.
With breakfast finished we started reading the RV blogs that we follow. After Kathy was satisfied with what she read she started working on updating her medication list. This is a necessary part of travelling in case she needs to seek medical attention while on the road. The fact that many of her medications are also being changed to Generic Medications her lists needs to be constantly upgraded.
While she was doing that I got into my exercises but didn’t overdo it because I will actually have to avoid them for a few days because of some medical testing that I need to take care of this week.
Once lunch was completed I headed downstairs to the laundry room. When I arrived there were four of the six washers sitting idle with wet clothes in them. I started the two washers that were available and sat to work on a puzzle book I always bring when doing the laundry. When I had finished two puzzles and my first two loads were half way done I did as the apartment manager has told me in the past to do. I emptied the one washer on top of another full one and started my last load. After starting that load I did another couple of puzzles as my first two loads were finishing. I took my time loading them in the dryer and waited until the third load was finished before starting the dryers. That was at least over an hour that the clothes was sitting unattended in those washers that nobody else could use.
Kathy had finished the vacuuming and dusting by the time I returned. She was back to purging old files so I started updating a few files on the computer. By this time it was suppertime and we didn’t feel like cooking so we headed over to a nearby pizza shop that we had a coupon for a king sized pizza with drinks for the price of a medium. That means we have more leftovers for lunches to come.
Christmas is now only 63 days or 9 weeks away! Have any of you even started or finished your shopping yet? Thanks for following and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Jimmy asks his dad, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"

His dad replies "I don't know son, I'm still paying for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment