It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I Slept, Kathy Worked, Crazy Mouse and Federal Backtracking.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With the Fresh Air we had yesterday and no Computer Upgrades going last night I managed to get a good night’s sleep not even waking once until I got up this morning. Kathy on the other hand was having a dreams that had her working instead of sleeping.

Outside it looked like it might Rain at any time so we weren’t in a rush to be heading out. When we finally got to our Computers there was plenty of Blogs to read plus another Job to apply for. While reading Blogs somehow when I shifted from one to another the Mouse that I use suddenly went crazy. When you use the Wheel it normally raises and lowers the page but instead started changing the size to Sixteen Hundred Percent to Twenty Percent. There were Blogs that I intended to comment on but each time I started typing each letter opened another file. The only thing I could do was unplug the Mouse.

As soon as I did that I could type with no problems but as soon as I closed out of our Blog I was in shock. Most of the Icons for different Shortcuts had been change from Google Chrome to Microsoft. I now have features that have not functioned in years suddenly working. When I saw that I plugged the Mouse back in and it works perfectly. “WTH?

We kept lunch simple with Macaroni and Cheese with Shared Orange Slices, Cookies and Chocolate Pudding Cups for dessert.

After getting the Dishes cleaned up we headed back to the Computers to let lunch settle. Looking outside there was a fine Rain falling giving a foggy effect throughout the neighbourhood.

I was in the middle of exercising when Ron from the Unemployed Help Center called. Wanting to know how my Job Search was going. He was as upset as I was when I told him about not being hired by Employers that I have applied to over Ten Times since the end of November.

Wanting something different for supper we had Open-Faced Manwiches along with more Shared Orange Slices, Maple Cookies and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

On the 6 o’clock Local News there was some backtracking by the Federal Government on the number of Coronavirus Vaccines the Provinces would be receiving soon. As for the Windsor/Essex Region today there were 49 New Coronavirus Cases bringing the Active Cases to 453 of which 132 were Variants of Concern.

Notice  the Feel Like Temperature.

Weather wise we reached 77 F (25 C) this afternoon. There should be more Rain over the next couple of days and lowering the temperatures.

We watched “Bull”, “Nancy Drew” and “NCIS” this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I still say “Shoot for the moon, you might get there.”

Buzz Aldrin, Astronaut

4 comments:

  1. That 10 times business is absolutely ridiculous, if you have the required skillset. I assume your resume does not date you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that happened to me yesterday also. I was reading emails and when I tried to move the page the font would change to a bigger size. Weird. I'm glad it wasn't just me having problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not had a Manwich sandwich in a very long time while I have a can of it, I do not have any ground beef or bread.

    Glad your temperatures are getting warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Ron has something useful to offer...you have done a lot!
    (Wonder if the Microsoft updates have anything to do with your troubles. I got so fed up with the frequent updates I saved my money and switched to Apple. A used reconditioned one that has worked well for 6 years.They are horridly expensive, but used is almost bearable....I got something called a minimac. or macmini. something.)




    ReplyDelete