It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Back to Living.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Even with a restless night I feel that I am back to the land of the living. The bug has left the premises and we are still keeping our fingers crossed that it didn’t just go across the room to visit with Kathy. The only positive thing I can say is that you will not feel hungry at all if you catch this bug.
Florida, Everglades
After sleeping in we had breakfast then headed over to the computers to get caught up on our reading. As the morning ended I started to play catch up on everyone’s favorite activity since I had been sidetracked by my illness. I started sorting the laundry as Kathy was making our lunch.
Disney, Orlando, Florida.
Once lunch was finished I then completed pretreating some of the clothes (mine) where escaping food tried jumping from the fork in an attempt to escape its predestined fate. By the time I was down at the laundry room I managed to snag a couple of washers at each end of the row.
Home of the future. Totally off the grid including the water system.
When I returned to the apartment Kathy was busy scrubbing down the bathroom and needed my assistance to take down the shower curtains so she could give them a good scouring. 
Ready to pull out of a Pennsylvania Campground.
Back downstairs I got two dryers on one side of the room and a third on the far side. Once I collected the mail I went back to the apartment just as Kathy had completed her task and was taking a break. Kathy sat at her computer and immediately started doing research for another of our trips sometime in the future while I did more blog reading before heading back down to fold the laundry. I was very happy that I was loading our cart to leave as the room started to fill with people coming home from their 9 to 5 jobs.
Gingerbread House and Family
As I walked in the apartment the aroma of supper greeted me followed by Kathy’s words dinner is ready. As usual she made it perfectly. 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
While we were enjoying our desserts at the table we turned on the television thinking to watch the news. Since Christmas is now only 13 days away and all our shopping and wrapping is finished we spotted a Christmas Special that we had not yet seen on the guide. It was a great way to spend the next couple of hours relaxing. 
Tis that time of year
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You leave space in your wedding album

"for next time."

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back to 100 percent and hopefully Kathy will stay the same!

    ReplyDelete