It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Joining the Living.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Waking up and feeling almost normal this morning was something I had hoped for on Friday. Try as hard as I could Iwas not able  to beat the bug that I had picked up while shopping this last week. Only with the help of Kathy making certain that I drank more fluids than I felt I needed did this illness come to pass. I still have no appetite and am only able to eat a child’s portion for a meal. Needless to say this has knocked the wind out of my sails.
This morning was spent catching up on blog reading and E-mail. After a shower I actually got out of my pajamas for the first time two days. Shortly after lunch Kathy and I started round two of making more Christmas cookies which will magically disappear in 15 days. By the time we finished cleaning all our baking pans the clock indicated it was time to start making supper.
Hopefully I’ll be back up and moving at a faster pace tomorrow and I’m praying that Kathy does not catch what I just had. As mentioned before once our Christmas visiting is completed we’ll be getting ready to make our first ever Snowbird Trek to Florida around January 9th. So once one countdown is finished I’ll start another countdown that will be dependent on the weather.
 Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Patient: "Doctor, doctor, I've lost my memory."

Doctor: "When did this happen?"

Patient: "When did what happen?"

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. That darn flu is going around the Elks campground here too. Our neighbor has had it for at least a week and the other neighbor for five days. Hope it stays away from our door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see your feeling better...not a good time of year to be sick...as its so busy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better and now just need to stay that way. And hope Kathy does too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had it and it's nasty. Hopefully you are over the worst and Kathy will not catch it.

    ReplyDelete