It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Final Comment On Fake News.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

As most of our readers have noticed on the last couple of Posts it’s not been business as usual. I’ve always tried to stay away from Politics even though many Comments about our Canadian Politicians have been sent our way all while I was only talking about our daily activities. Recently the reason was as mentioned in yesterday’s Post was that someone told me what I was seeing on different News Channels was “Fake News”.

The problem is not that I’m thinned skin as someone has mentioned. My problem has been that I keep my mouth shut too many times. Like an Elephant I don’t forget and have seen lots of things happening over the years.

Another thing is I tend to be extremely Faithful to my Family and Friends so when I see someone trying to take advantage of them that sets me off. That was what happened on the last Two Posts. I saw a Person that does not know how to tell the truth trying to ruin the lives of many we have met in our years of travels and ruin their country’s Constitution.

What is worse is that their own words were coming true. On a Taped Interview years ago He stated that “I could repeat a Lie so often that people would believe it”. That is what is called Brainwashing by Law Enforcement. His problem is that it did not work on everyone. Another thing against him was the use of modern media that shows the world exactly what he says, when he says it along with saving it for those that missed it when it was “Live. All his Lies are exposed to those not taken in by them.

Unfortunately some of those that I was trying to help are under his Hypnotic Spell and can not see the Truth for his Lies.

I will be so glad when the New Administration takes over and life can get back to normal. Remember what happens in the United States affects it’s immediate neighbours in Canada and Mexico as well.

Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What does a pepper do when it’s angry?


It gets jalapeno face!

9 comments:

  1. There is a saying that is very appropriate in this situation..."There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see. There is no worse deaf man than he who doesn't want to hear. And there is no worse madman than the one who doesn't want to understand."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick,you can convince only those who are open to reality.
    Orwell said-The further a society drifts from the truth the more they will hate those who speak it.Enjoy your blog just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, as your Krackers joke said yesterday "You Might Be a Redneck If You've ever stood outside a K-mart for more than an hour arguing with the manager about the shirt and shoes law".I enjoy your blog on occasion as well as those of some of the rednecks if they don't hide their identity.If you write a blog and put your opinion about the world out there for others to read and comment we need to accept some negativity and discourse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Rick,
    Thank you for all the nice comments on my blog over the years. Yours is one of a very small number that I have been reading since forever was invented. I find your style to be wonderfully refreshing. Thank you for writing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canadians stay in Canada Mexicans stay in Mexico Long Live the USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with much of what you have blogged about lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've kept my mouth shut a lot too. But sometimes, well, the last few years have just been too much. I'm in the USA. And now I'm laughing because I'd thought of moving to Canada, but apparently, even you supposedly calm, boring people are mixing it up too. Though I do recognize some of your commenters as USA residents. Ah well. Hang in there. Stay safe. And thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is your blog and you have the right to express whatever you wish. Sadly I am beginning to believe that the worst is yet to come. Perhaps 2020 was only a dry run. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete