It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, January 11, 2021

Another On-Line Format, Another Security Warning and Comment Changes.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

I must have blinked after looking at the Clock this morning because getting up at 7:00 it was shortly after 8:00 by the time I got up. Looking out the Balcony Door there were no openings between the Clouds for the Sun to appear.

After using my Cell Phone so much the last couple of days it needed charging. Rather then tripping over them in the Living Room I set both the Cell Phones on charge on the Power Bar in the Bedroom. We were working away on the Computers around 9:30 when I could hear my Phone ringing. Of course by the time I got there it stopped. I lucked out finding a message and was able to return the call.

With this Pandemic Lock-Down most people are working from home so I was talking to a receptionist that was just as hard to understand as the caller had been and didn’t have a clue who I was. She mentioned that I was probably called for a Job that I had applied for On-Line so she got some information before promising that someone would call me back.

We had Split Pea Soup for lunch with Orange Slices, Cookies and a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

It was slightly after 2:00 when Kossi finally called. At first it was difficult to understand him. Having worked with many new Canadians before so I was soon able to understand what he was saying. The office he works for is actually subsidized by the Government to help people looking for work during these times to find a job. Not the normal Manpower Office which at this time is closed to the public. He reviewed my Resume and was impressed. We scheduled an On-Line Interview with an employer for tomorrow morning but guess what it’s not on Messenger. He sent me a link to Zoom. I hope this works easier then yesterday.

I went back to working on the Computer until it was time for supper. While I chopped Celery, Ham, Onions, Peppers Kathy made up a dessert plate of Grapes and Chocolate Pudding Cups. She then mixed the fixings all together in a wonderful Omelette while I made the Toast.

On the 6 o’clock Local News I found strange that I’m trying to find a Job while our Provincial Government is considering a tighter Lock-Down due to the continuing rise in Coronavirus Cases and Deaths.

I reviewed the Arnold Schwarzenegger Video I posted yesterday and found his analogy about Kristallnacht quite similar to what is presently happening in the United States at this time. It’s like History trying to repeat itself.

Then we turned on the US News Media to see what is happening over last Wednesday’s Insurrection at the Capital Building. Many of the Senators and Representatives from both parties have been receiving Death Threats and a Civil War. The F.B.I. are reporting that there has been Armed Insurrections planned for all 50 State Capitals along with the Nation’s Capital all on the same day. I so hope that is “Fake News”.

I owe an Apology to Nancy and an Explanation. I don’t always review Comments left on our posts. To everyone we encourage Comments on our posts dealing with the subject that I have written about but everyone is entitled to their opinion and should not be attacked for making it. That would be the same as what is presently dividing everyone at this time and that is not my intention. This post was never meant to be a Political Forum but recently became so when I became concerned. Again Nancy I apologize for not overseeing the Comments better.

Please note a change to the Comment invitation. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it becomes Offensive or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

6 comments:

  1. Well if those armed protesters attack our capitols across the country as they are threatening, we will only have ourselves to blame for letting these "patriots" amass thousands of lethal military weapons in the name of sport hunting and self defense, compliments of your NRA.
    Sorry, if you find me to be offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding a job in these times where the government shuts down manufacturing plants might be a difficult task. I hope you will be one of the lucky ones to find employment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you downloaded Zoom onto your laptop? I believe you'll need to do that to be visible to the other conference members. If you were to download it to Kathy's computer as well, you could practice before tomorrow. It's not difficult to use, our home owners' association has moved all meetings to Zoom. Good luck with the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are fulfilling my dream of the warm hearted Canadian who is not demonstrative by any means, but is interested in the well being of others. Nancy did get jumped on, and I was included. I do so hope you have a good outcome on this latest job thing. by the way, I'm with Arnold the Terminator on this. Hope you both (you and Kathy, not you and Arnold) get lots of good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say I was a part of jumping on Nancy, and I regretted it immediately. Fingers are too fast sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your interview Rick.

    ReplyDelete