It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2020

E-Mailing Dear Friends, Exercising and New Cases.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Even though I was falling asleep at the Keyboard writing the Blog after hardly sleeping for Three Nights in a row I didn’t want to take a chance on a Fourth. I took an Extra Strength Tylenol before going to bed last night that seemed to work because I was up by 8:00 this morning feeling like I had slept.

Cloudy but Colourful.

After getting things ready for breakfast I had the chance to start my morning reading before Kathy got up. When I finally got to checking the Comments for our Blog Nancy pointed out a grammar mistake that I immediately corrected. Like I said I was falling asleep at the Keyboard.

Kathy said she had slept well and felt rested. When breakfast was over still thinking that it was as warm as yesterday she naturally started to open the Balcony Door only to close it quickly. Our high for today would only reach 46 F (8 C).

I found an E-Mail from our Dear Friends Wayne and Sue from Washington State. Like us their temperature has dropped but they are forecasted for SXXW. We can understand how they feel about that. Then Wayne really made us jealous by saying that they are ready to head back to Quartzsite soon. With the International Borders still closed and most of the Canadian Health Carriers are saying they aren’t covering us for Coronavirus if we travel basically means that we are stuck here for awhile.

Having had a late breakfast we had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Dill Pickles for garnish along with GrapesCookies and a Yogurt Cup for dessert after 1:00.

It is amazing how we can keep busy by doing nothing in particular. After my lunch had settled I started exercising. I managed to get Two Sets of One and a Half Reps in on all my routines which actually worked out to getting Three Sets completed. I’ll continue doing it this way until I get to Three Sets of Double Reps. Since I got rid of all my Free Weights when we went Fulltime the only thing I can do is build up the number of Reps using the Dumbbells I have to accomplish what I need.

When It came time to make supper Kathy tried a different brand of Ready Made Pulled Pork on Hamburger Buns. The cost was Double but the package had Three Times as much Meat with a little spiciness to it but did not have the Flavour that the Lou’s Kitchen had. We had Fruit Cake for dessert.

On the 6 o’clock Local News we learned of another Four Coronavirus Cases in our area and the temperature might make it to 50 F (10 C) tomorrow without any Rain.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I woke up this morning and forgot which side the sun rises from.

Then it dawned on me.

5 comments:

  1. I don't want to sound like a CNN commercial but ask your Dr about Trazodone, its a sleeping pill that is non-addictive. You guys should have got an apartment on the west coast, pretty warm here still. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little misspelling ... I do it too when I'm tired. Now I know why you exercise ... although I'm tired, it does help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another day gone by but enjoyed it sounds like. Love your grilled cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am catching up not only on our blog but reading others. You two have been busy as always. Glad to read that you are both doing well.

    I am not going to comment on the political stuff except to say I would agree with Nancy, Shirley, and Elva. I do, do research to try and find the truth. Unfortunately some of what was there even a month ago has disappeared. When I wrote the blog, Random Thoughts, the one thing I emphasized or tried to was that we all have different opinions and sometimes we just have to agreee to disagree. The important thing is not to lose friends over a political difference. Take care and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of my friends over 70 have sleep that is less pleasing than when they were young. I don't hear any gripes from younger friends. Maybe it comes with the territory. Exercise, of any sort, seems to be the best remedy. Though drugs are great in a pinch and as a last resort,when it's night after night, especially when the aches and pains of an old body come into play...

    ReplyDelete