It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Great Date.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Before going to bed last night I prepped things so that I could get an early start on the laundry this morning. The big problem with that was my brain went on to high alert continually waking every half hour until just before 6:00 in the morning. At that point I finally fell into a very deep sleep that I didn’t wake up from until nearly 8:30 this morning. 

After hearing cussing coming from my mouth at myself I went into overdrive getting breakfast ready, opening the blinds and sorting the laundry. Even with the blinds open the cloud covering was so thick that we needed to turn the lights on to see in the apartment. Hearing the ruckus I was making back in the bedroom Kathy was soon joining me in the dining room. 

It was close to 9:30 by the time I got to the laundry room and was shocked to find a lot of people with the same idea already doing their laundry. Slowly as the machines became available I managed to get everything washed. I had a load in the dryers before I finished loading the washers. It made for a more challenging day but I finally made it upstairs with the last of the laundry folded just after 12:30. We enjoyed a light lunch that Kathy had waiting for us by the time I returned. 
After eating we put the clothes away together before getting a chance to do some reading on the computers until 2:30 this afternoon. At that point we were heading out the door for a date.


It has been a while since we have had a chance to go to the movies so today was the day. We have read a lot of movie trailers and RV blogs that have said how much they enjoyed Denzel Washington in “The Equalizer”. Since we are both fans of Denzel even though we had read about there being a lot of blood in this particular movie it was done in such a way that made most of it very believable. We both gave it two thumbs up and the best part was that we are still using gift cards so it didn’t cost us anything to see it. 

Back at the apartment by 7:00 we shared some Honey Garlic Spare Ribs that Kathy had set to cook in the Crock Pot immediately after lunch. She finished it off with steamed Broccoli for a side. 

We got an E-mail that Melissa is working overtime tomorrow so we won’t be seeing them until Saturday Night but that doesn’t mean that we won’t be busy because we are less than 66 days before we head south again. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

Cheats never prosper.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me wonder how people who have jobs manage to get anything done, like laundry, cooking and fun. That's why we love the RV lifestyle so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I hate waking up later than I planned. Just throws my entire day off!

    ReplyDelete