It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Getting Back Into a Routine.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Just prior to watching the 11 o’clock news last night we had been watching a movie on another channel. It was so interesting that we didn’t switch over to the local news channel until nearly 11:15. That move was just on time to catch the local news weather forecast and as soon as it was finished we immediately switched back to the movie losing less than three minutes of it. Unfortunately it didn’t finish until midnight. I have spoken in the past that both Kathy and I have Sleep Apnea it is very important that we maintain our regular sleeping times. That combined with a glass of non-Decaffeinated pop yesterday resulted in a very restless night for the both of us. 
After Kathy finally woke up I had breakfast put together fairly quickly as it was only coffee and cereal. The Weather Channel tried to brighten our day by saying that the sun may shine but the rest of the day was supposed to be rain with only a slight rise in temperature. Off to the computers we went until our reading was complete.
Once I returned to the office/exercise room Kathy headed for the living room where she indulged in her passion for reading while for only the second time since last winter did I adhere to my schedule to get back into my fitness routine since my surgery last year. It always amazed me how a lot of huffing and puffing takes away all the discomforts that your body has and you feel much more invigorated for it. My workout lasted just over an hour but I am starting to feel my former energy level return.
We saw this little bit of sun this afternoon.
As the weather forecasters stated the rain came to our area this evening but what they hadn’t predicted was the distant sound of thunder. With only a light breeze I was still able to grill a couple slices of Ham on the Weber. Kathy in the meantime was busy once again sautéing mushrooms and onions in Balsamic vinegar making for a delightfully tasty supper. 
Tomorrow we have definite plans so hopefully I’ll be able to tell you about it when I get home tomorrow night. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You have a drawer full of ketchup and hot sauce packets from fast-food restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment