It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Figuring Ahead.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

After a long day behind the wheel yesterday I was praying that I could get some sleep to help me relax last night because I was way past tired by the time I went to bed. Imagine my surprise when the first thing my eyes opened to was the sun shining around the edges of the drapes and it was past 8:30 in the morning. By the time I started getting breakfast ready Kathy was right behind me. 

Watching the Weather Channel we discussed what our plans were for today and the next few days. Even though I had planned on a couple of things that need to be done on the trailer our daytime highs won’t permit that from happening until later in the week. Today’s high was not too appealing but if we went to the trailer this morning it would work out. 

By 10:00 we were arriving at the trailer where we finished getting clean and dirty clothes and number of other things out of the trailer that had to go back to the apartment. The back seat of the truck was as full this morning as it was yesterday. We had everything in the apartment and put away what we could all before we sat down for lunch. 

I spent nearly an hour taking measurements and drawing out a sketch for the next project that Kathy asked me to make for the trailer. It was another hour before I’d finished making a list of all the material sizes that will be used to make it. 

Now I needed to make some phone calls. Two that I was able to get answers for and the other two I’ll be calling back tomorrow. What I dislike is when you reach an automated answering service that keeps running you in circles and won’t put you through to someone that will handle your call. For supper I grilled some Salmon fillets while Kathy made a great noodle dish and salad to go with them. 

Afterwards we went over to visit our daughter Karen who Kathy had made an appointment with earlier today. When we got there Karen and Greg were gone out, Kylla and Noah were on their way out and Tyler was downstairs playing video games with his friends. Sanford was happy to see us by the way he kept jumping up and was very disappointed when we were leaving. 

We’ll be back at the trailer early tomorrow so that I can get my chores done before we head out again. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How do you spot Ronald McDonald on a nudist beach?

He's the one with the sesame seed buns.

3 comments:

  1. It was hot here but a nice light breeze in the shade , perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to deal with those loops when I call insurance companies at work. Here's the key--when you reach the point of total frustration, just click on "0" multiple times. Ta da! You're out of the loop & talking to a real person in no time! Works every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy how I hate auto answering machines. Rarely do they work properly. Drives me nuts.

    Glad you finally got a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete