It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Progressive Day

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

When we got up this morning it felt like we were in the early part of February. The temps were above the freezing mark but the windchill and higher humidity definitely made it feel otherwise. The sun never totally came out from behind the clouds the entire day. Tomorrow we're to expect more of the same but with rain thrown in the mix.
A decision was made because of the temp to wait until Saturday to work on the trailer as the forecast is for warmer temps with no breeze and no rain. So we headed out to pick up last minute supplies for Easter weekend which is only ten days away. This helped us to get in some mall walking and to get the blood pumping.
Once we got back I continued working on the data entries that have plague me for so long and I'm happy to say I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. However when I signed on to our blog today it looked like a handful of wooden blocks that someone had thrown around a room. I had a problem that I had worked on straightening up and I started thinking that I had made a mess of things. My solution was to go back to the design then back to the blog. It was like someone had waved a magic wand and everything was back in order. I pinched myself to be certain I hadn't been dreaming. This is the type of things that give me nightmares because I'm not that computer savy.

After supper and watching the news Kathy watched her favourite mystery series while I started catching up on blogs we follow. I also took note that Summer arrives in 83 days which means Kathy and I are only 66 days from our first trip on the road. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time. 

Krackers


You might be a Redneck if

You've made animal noises

during a beauty pagent.

1 comment:

  1. When we're in Arizona everyday is expected to be sunny and warm. When we're up north we just take it like it comes and look forward to the warm and sunny days.

    ReplyDelete