It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Springtime??

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Last night the temperature dipped below the freezing mark and even though it rebounded it never made it up
to the normal high for the day at this time of year. All that was according to the weather channel report with even colder temps predicted for tonight making it feel more like winter than spring. The strange thing is that Kathy and I had more restfull sleeps last night and didn't spend the rest of the day feeling as if we hadn't slept.

Today we did something we haven't done in ages. We watched two different television programs together. One before lunch and one after supper and it felt good. After doing this post tonight I'll be playing catch-up.

After lunch we left to run a few errands. One stop took us to Home Depot to pick up longer screws for the drawer pulls for my trailer modifications. Then we headed over to the Devonshire Mall to browse, walk around and people watch. Kathy had been cleaning her closet of clothes that she no longer wore so she had to look for a few new tops. With only three new tops purchased today and the clothes she kept in her closet she now can create at least a dozen different outfits.

A comment was sent to me from Siobhan who asked for a reply but you didn't give me any contact information so I am hoping that using the Reply mode from my E-mail box did the trick and will help you out. I'm also curious how many more people are experiencing problems with blogger since they changed their format the other day. I have had two comments appear in my E-mail box and only one showed up in the comments for moderation. If you want to do changes to the design of the post I have had to go to view blog and then back to design. Also if you needed to edit a post there used to be the little pencil to make edits. Now you must go back through the design to do so. Lastly if I wanted to change something else on the post such as after I post this blog I still have to view the blog before going back to make the other changes. What was wrong with the system that worked? From some of the other posts and comments that I've read I'm not alone.

Actual Bumper Sticker I Photographed
As I said in an earlier paragraph it's supposed to be winterlike cold tonight now that it's Spring. That's what we get for being spoiled last week with the summerlike temperatures while it was still Winter. At least it's only 86 days until the actual start of Summer and only 69 days before Kathy and I are on the road again. Be Safe and Enjoy! This little flower looked sad and was all bent out of shape waiting for the frost & cold.

It's about time.

Krackers

Three mice are being chased by a cat.

The mice were cornered when one of  the mice

turned around and barked, "WOOF WOOF WOOF!"

The surprised cat ran away scared.

Later when the mice told their mother what happened,

she smiled and said, "You see, it pays to be Bilingual!”

3 comments:

  1. Just wondered if you are now using the new interface for Blogger? When you go to 'dashboard' and look just to the left of the 'view blog' button, you will see a drop down arrow. Click on the drop down arrow and you will find all your options, such as posts, pages, layout, etc. Just pick what you want to work on and you don't have to go view blog and then go to design. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After last week's record breaking 80s in Wisconsin, we are back to March normal temps at 30s and 40s ...brrrrrrr

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting about the changes you mention ... I'm not seeing those changes. I still have the little pencil at the bottom of my post that takes me directly to the post in the interface. This is so with both the old interface and the new one. I wonder if it is template-dependent?

    ReplyDelete