It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Hot Torch and Near Miss.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

One thing I try to do is be precise on a person’s name as a sign of respect. I have been speaking of a young man called Sherush for the last week and I will correct the earlier posts. His name is Surough and I apologized to him. He said he appreciated my at least trying and applauded me for getting it correct.

Today we continued touching up a Feedscrew that the CNC Mill had added a deep unwanted gouge into the lobe. Even though I offered to let Surough attempt to edge some of the Flights, he declined by citing his Four Hours Practice was not ready for that. I had him looking over my shoulder as I explained what and why I was TIG Welding in the way I was doing. Mile was getting impatient but happy with the results even though he knew the job could go to the end of the shift.

Kathy had gone for Blood Test this morning and was not feeling well when I spoke to her. She had gone home, which meant she had not picked up the Hyaluronic Acid needed for my Friday Procedure. I let Mile know where I had to go. Within One Hour I ate my lunch while driving to and from the Surgeon’s Office to pick it up. Mile’s eyebrows shot upward when I told him how much it costs, $$$$$, out of pocket.

Surough was upset with his weld, saying Mile would fire him for certain. I mentioned he had no real experience and he had done fairly well. Adding a few more Amps within Five Minutes it was near perfect as I smoothed it down. Unfortunately we didn’t finish the Unit today.

Two Weeks ago, I had told Mile the Pump in the Cooling Unit for the TIG Welder was breaking down and needed to be replaced. As I was running the higher Amps the Pump stopped working, causing the Torch to get so Hot, it melted the Argon Line. I had it all tore apart by the time Mile showed up, pleading with me to fix it. When told what parts we needed, he simply walked away looking lost. I’ll pull the Cooling Unit apart in the morning.

I was heading up Walker Road heading for my appointment when because of Rush Hour Traffic I slowed down. Just then a Pick-up loaded with Firewood made a turn directly in front of me and stopped. Duellies don’t squeal the tires when you lock up the Brakes they just bounce to a stop. The car behind me had less than an Inch to my rear bumper and because I was also pushing on my Horn, that idiot gave me the Bird. When he did that Vic who I was driving to the Bus Stop gave him the whole arm.

I was able to park right out front of Wyandotte Chiropractic Center. Richard agreed that I needed to lead a less stressful life.

We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza for supper while watching the 6 o’clock Local News. I’d turned my Computer on the moment I walked in, where it started an Automatic Update. It finished after the News was over.

No news from Bob today and I hope my Injection works out tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call a cat that goes bowling?


An alley cat.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you to have a successful procedure & an excellent outcome.

    ReplyDelete