It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Crazy Clocks.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Looking at the Clocks in the bedroom this morning, I was getting mixed information. The one that was produced around 2000, automatically changes according to the old Daylight Savings Time protocol, so it had already shifted to EST. This is a process that has to be rectified four times a year. The other cheaper model waits patiently for me to push its buttons twice a year.

That mental distraction was enough to have me fully awake, so at 6:30 I was up and sorting our laundry. Of course I cheated last night, by setting the Hamper with my clean clothes on top to wear this morning.

It was past 7:15 by the time I made it to the First Floor Laundry Room. Dryers were already in use, but being by myself I took advantage of using all the Washers. As they finished their cycles I took a peek to find Three of the Dryers were empty and that was all I needed.

I took a few minutes to go back to the Apartment, only to find Kathy already cleaning, though she was confused about the actual time. Within Two Minutes I had reset the Two Automatic Clocks.

We started enjoying Coffees at the Computers, until I had to return downstairs. As soon as the first Dryer was emptied I started folding. It was nearly 11:30 when I walked into the Apartment to relax. Standing that long, whether at home or work makes my Hip/Leg Pain intolerable. I sat for a bit before getting things put away.

With our temperature only reaching 50 F (10 C) Split Pea with Ham Soup made a comforting meal.

We both have issues with our feet, so we soaked our feet in Epson Salts which also helped us relax. Kathy said it felt so good once I cleaned up for her.

I know I talk a lot about Fast Foods, and it happens more when I am working. It has also been some time since we actually went to a Restaurant to have a meal. We went back close to where we lived before going Fulltime. We ordered Lemon Chicken with Fried Rice, Won Ton Soup, and Egg Rolls. It always tasted great and today was no exception. What we did forget was the size of their portions. We were stuffed walking out and brought home supper for tomorrow night.

The temperatures for the next Four Mornings, would be considered Winter-Like. We’ll see how that works out.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your spouse.

1 comment:

  1. You know if you were in AZ the time doesn't change. Hint hint 😜

    ReplyDelete