It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Microsoft Update Chaos and An Interesting Supper.


Our Location today is at McGregor, Ontario, Canada.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Last night just as I was about to shut my Computer off Microsoft started doing an Update so I just let it do its thing. When I turned my Computer on this morning I realized just how much of a Mistake that was. The Quartzsite Sunset Wallpaper that I had on the screen was gone having been replaced with a Graphic Design. Then when I went to start typing our Blog this evening I also found the Touchpad had been re-enabled causing me more grief.

It felt comfortable sleeping with the Windows open last night. Kathy actually woke up feeling rested this morning. Once breakfast was finished we took our Coffees over to the Computers where it felt good to get caught up on the News, E-mails and a number of Blogs on our Sidebar.

Once my Coffee was finished I got the bed made before hauling out all our Medications, Vitamins and Doucettes. Since I do them every 45 Days it’s not always on a Saturday that they get filled.

While I did that Kathy continued making Data Entries on our Expenditure Spreadsheet slowly wearing down everything we gathered through this past winter and spring.

It took longer then normal to finish the Pills so we had a late but lite lunch.

It was now my turn to do Data Entries on the Spreadsheet that I use to monitor all our Medications. On an Excel Spreadsheet you can choose how to enter your Dates. With the Update that was done last night I had to start re-entering all the Dates as Text. This is not the first time that Microsoft has made Changes that were not for the best. It took the rest of the afternoon to get it working the way it was before.

For supper we worked together to make a Sautéed Sausage Dish that included Sauerkraut, Celery, Onions, Garlic and Apples. The Apples seemed to tone down the Sauerkraut.

The Humidex only reached 93 F (34 C) this afternoon so when it started to rain lightly this evening we welcomed the cooler temperature. It is going to take a long time getting caught up on everyone else’s Blogs but be patient before long you’ll start seeing comments from us again. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

Empty vessels make the most sound.

3 comments:

  1. With the fast internet connection you can now get caught up on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been slow to update my computer AND my phone for just that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mac Software was just updated. I know I should do it for security reasons, but it made me so mad that it outdated so much other software that I use including Microsoft Office. I had to buy and upgrade. I also can't use my scanner--had to update drivers. Didn't have the Canon that I needed without paying. The other things I'll find as I go along.

    ReplyDelete