It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Changed Plans And Team Work.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Last night was another one of those restless nights for me but I was still up by 7:30 again this morning. It was wonderful watching the sun clear the tree tops without any clouds in the sky as I opened the curtains. Then it would dawn on me while eating breakfast that I didn’t take any pictures of something that I am most often not awake to witness. 
Tyler (Black 97) at face off.
We had a light breakfast before going to the computers to do our morning reading and a few other things that needed to be taken care of. Just before having an early lunch we reviewed the changes that will be made to the blog. As we were about to leave at 12:00 we found a notice that another showing of the apartment will be made tomorrow between noon and 2:00 in the afternoon. That dashed my hopes of making the changes to the blog tomorrow. Since I’ll need to make adjustments to column widths and I’m slow at editing HTML I wanted an undisturbed day on the computer so that I’ll get it right the first time. 
Tyler about to make another goal.
Our destination today was the New Belle River Arena to watch our grandson Tyler’s hockey team play. This was a late game starting at 12:45 and being played in “C” Rink. There were no absentees on Tyler’s team today and after the defeats they had suffered the last couple of weeks they were out to win. They played like a well-run machine today. Even Keagan the goalie made saves that he hardly ever did in the past. Tyler was playing center position scored his three goals (Hat Trick) and made two assists to lead his team to an 8 to 0 game. I actually felt sorry for the other goalie. 
Tyler is in there somewhere. I see his leg.
Back at the apartment Kathy had cleaning on her mind so while she scrubbed down the bathroom I cleaned out the oven. I’ve never seen an oven that did not have a removable door making it harder to reach inside to wipe it down. Kathy was actually finished before me and had time to start the Crock Pot up to cook some marinated spare ribs for tonight’s supper. 
Tyler's team won 8 - 0.
We are now nine weeks and counting before the official start of our Fulltiming Adventure and our weather for tomorrow is looking spring-like but there is more of the nasty stuff heading our way later this week. We’ll use that as a guideline on what we do in getting ready to hit the road. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

 Classic bumper sticker #617

 Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment