It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 21, 2026

Lining Things Up.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

If you recall, that when I ask Kathy about things she does at night, her answer is always the same, she does not know what she is doing when she is sleeping. The same answer applied to last night. I had been laying in Bed with Kathy, when my Shoulder Pain became so intense, I needed an Extra Strength Tylenol, but it was not enough. I had to get out of Bed again to sit in my Recliner to straighten my Neck, Shoulders and Spine. Sometimes it takes only Minutes, sometimes Hours. I had only been there a few minutes when Kathy came out saying,”You said you’d come to bed, so come on”, before going back to Bed herself. It was a Two Hour stretching last night, but I would spend the next Five Hours sleeping in Bed with Kathy. She did not remember that either.

After our breakfast snack, I managed to call the Pharmacy, to find out about one Medication for Kathy and the other for myself. Because the Company Rule for Health First Pharmacy chain dictates, “Their Pharmacists, are only allowed to write a Prescription on behalf of the Patient, for no more than 60 Days”, even if it is normally filled for 90 Day on a regular basis. What that does to me, is now we have Medications with different renewal dates instead of all at the same time, so I will have our Family Doctor write a short term prescription to line it all back the way it used to be.

For my prescription, I did not want to feel like I was walking around in a Fog, so I reduced my dosage on my own. When the Doctor at the Pain Care Clinic decided to reduce it lately, he wrote that I should take a single 150 mg Capsule, instead of two 75 mg Capsules. Because the Pharmacy had already charged the Insurance for these Horse Pills, they cannot refill it at lower dosage for another Four Weeks. Luckily, I have been collecting extra 75 mg Capsules just in case I was suddenly cut off, also I will probably use the larger 150 mg Capsules following my Shoulder Surgery. It should all balance out. A note was added to my File at the Pharmacy, to only issue me multiple lower dosage Medications in the future, so I can decrease the dose as I see fit.

I also called the Hospital, requesting to know when my Pre-Operation Appointment would be. Of course, I had to leave a voice mail, but was surprised when they called back within Ten Minutes. There’s another mark on our calendars.

For lunch we shared a small Store-Bought Pre-Made Greek Pasta Salad.

With our day time temperatures starting to cool Kathy mentioned needing some longer pants. Instead of walking through the Wind Vortex at the rear of the building, we went out the front.

Our first stop was Guardian Storage to collect more than a week’s worth of Mail. On the return, we stopped at the Pioneer gas station to add a bit more gas to the Car.

We then headed to Walmart in an attempt to find some nice looking long pants for Kathy. Though she has looked through certain Racks, she goes around the corner and goes back to the same Racks repeatedly. I have made the mistake in the past to say she already looked at those, only to be given a stern tongue lashing that she had not. We walked out with a few groceries.

It was already past 4:30, so we headed to Wendy’s for supper. As I have said many times, thank goodness for Coupons.

The Weather Guesser on the “6 o’clock Local News” stayed inside the studio tonight, because the High Winds would have blown him off their roof. Some Rain and more Cooler Temperatures heading our way.

We’ll try another Clothing Store tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Why was the horse so happy?


Because he lived in a stable environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment