It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Wearing A Path.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

If this keeps up, I’m going to wear a path between my Recliner and Bed. That also meant that I slept later than I wanted to this morning. As soon as I opened the Balcony Blinds in the Livingroom, I turned around to wake Kathy in the Bedroom. Trying to stay on the healthier side of life, we had Cereal for breakfast. I had to use Two different Cereals for myself to have enough to eat. Kathy slept soundly and never noticed when I would get up.

I was surprised, when I was able to verify my appointment time with one Doctor’s Office and validate the reason why we may be late arriving at the other, in less then Five Minutes.

As many other Bloggers may have noticed, their publications are not climbing the Sidebars of others. Many that have tried to notify Blogger, have been asked questions that only Scammers wanting to rob you blind would want answers to. Hopefully Blogger soon corrects the problem, and nobody falls prey to the Scammers.

We really did not have to go anywhere, but I decided that it is better when we do. Whether it’s a walk around the block, in the Mall or just running errands, it helps the mental well-being. First, we had Toasted Tomato Sandwiches for lunch and it was not until we finished eating that I remembered there was Cheese I could have added.

When we walked out the rear entrance the Wind Vortex between the buildings was so cold that we had to go back to our Apartment for Kathy’s Denim Jacket. As soon as we were in the parking lot, she had to take it off.

We started at Dollarama, before going to Zehr’s grocery store. Not being able to find our Lactose-Free Yogurt, we headed across Tecumseh Road to Walmart. It was the same thing there. We did walk out with a few other things before heading for home and Kathy carried her Jacket that she only wore when heading to the Car.

It was at that point I realized, we did not get any Cereal. Tomorrow is another day. When I checked On-Line and found out that the company was Relabelling their products, but if I was desperate enough, there was still some of the old stock in LaSalle.

All that stress and lack of sleep had me nodding off at my Computer. By the time I came to, the “6 o’clock Local News” was just starting. Instead of cooking supper the way I wanted to, we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Pizza. I’m going to start cooking before lunch tomorrow.

We later watched the movie The Terminal” starring Tom Hanks.

Kathy is in Bed, where I hope to be soon. With Rain heading our way for most of the week, we are not sure what we’ll be doing.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Can one bird make a pun?


No, but toucan.

No comments:

Post a Comment