Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
After
watching more documented accounts from “Survivors
of 9-11”
last night, I not only had the Blog
published by midnight but was tipped back in my Recliner
as well. Unlike
Thursday
where I finished the night with my longest sleep, yesterday I
immediately went into a deep sleep, waking exactly Five
Hours
later. My Shoulders
felt comforted but I was still tired enough to add another Three
and a Half Hours
of deep sleep in
Bed.
With everything ready to serve our Cereal, Juice and Coffee quickly after Kathy joined me, I had barely sat at my Computer, when she did just that. Even though I had spent less time in Bed, Kathy still had a good night’s sleep.
We managed to get a few things done, before enjoying Hotdog Wraps for lunch and Watermelon Chunks for dessert.
We were out the door by 12:30, with a short list of things to do. The first was to collect our Mail at Guardian Storage, but on the return, we stopped at the Pioneer gas station. With the high costs due to the Middle East War, we are back to only partially filling our tanks, in hope the Prices will soon drop like rocks.
Next, we stopped at Dollarama. Because of both Kathy’s and my Shoulders not able of carrying heavy loads, we only purchased half of our needs. From there, we went to the other Dollarama closest to our home to repeat process. When we would get back to our building our Folding Two Wheeled Shopping Cart would carry the load.
First, we had one last stop at Shoppers Drug Mart in order to find the whispered product that Jodi at Hunter’s Pharmacy had recommended. She had been specific that it had to be the Extra Strength Formula. Even though it was double the cost of the Regular Formula, it was still a fraction of what the Out-of-Pocket Cost of the Prescribed Blend would cost.
Just
as we were about to walk away, I spotted a familiar name that I
remembered from over Forty
Years
ago, but it was different. This was the Roll
On,
Unscented
Version
which made me wish it had been around back in the day. It worked
well, but everyone knew you had it on and
back
then having Disposable
Gloves
was not available for home use, which left the person applying it,
extra careful of what they touched afterwards.
After eating supper, I applied the Roll-On Version of Icy-Hot. I could feel immediate relief. It would have been better if Kathy could have understood what I was asking her to do. At least this is Safer than the Original Cream that I remember.
We latter watched a few episodes of “Declasified Files” on the History Channel.
I tried convincing Kathy to go for Morning Walks. We’ll see how that goes tomorrow.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
You Might Be a Redneck If
You've asked for an ashtray during a job interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment