Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
It was only minutes after 8:00 this morning when I opened my eyes but when you blink as often as I do, it was past 8:30 when I sat on the side of the Bed to start my day. Having sensed that movement, Kathy instinctively pulled the Bed Cover over her head to block what little light would come through the Window Blind. It had rained most of the night and the sky was full of Clouds, but I had another trick to try. Kathy likes to sleep with the Tower Fan blowing cool air into our Bedroom and because the constant hum acts as a White Noise to cover minor unwanted noises. I simply shut it off and started talking to her while getting breakfast ready.
I had already changed the table to a Workstation and was opening the new Pill Doucettes that would help make today’s chore work. As I opened the last package, there was the Saturday Morning Cap holding only by a thread, inside the box. That would change everything.
That meant we included Coffee at our Computers after eating. Kathy could not believe my Plan as we soon headed out the door. We needed to wear our Raincoats to stay dry, but I brought the Car around so Kathy would not get wet, while I ran between the drops.
Our first stop was the Dollarama outlet we purchased them at. Inside I was able to find a replacement with a few extras as spares, in case of more accidents. Since I was buying more, there was no hesitation at replacing the damaged one.
It was past 10:30 and Kathy mentioned being hungry, we stopped at Wendy’s to have an early lunch. Thankfully, we still have more Coupons to use as a way to keep our costs down. Since they had just finished their breakfast run, they brought our order out to our table with the warning, the Sandwiches are Hot.
As
we got closer to home the Rain
was increasing again, so I let Kathy off at the front entrance. By
the time I parked the Car,
the Rain
had stopped.
There was more sorting with the Medications and Vitamins to do before I could start this process. With my Surgery less than Three Weeks away, I was more than doubling the number of Doucettes that would be filled. Normally, I only fill Six Weeks worth of Doucettes for both of us. Today, I filled Six Doucettes first, then another Seven Weeks, for a total of Thirteen Weeks worth of Doucettes for the both of us. Since our Prescriptions come in 90 Day Vials, I only needed a single tablet to fill the void. Due the size of our Table, it had to be done in the smaller batches.
It was past 6:00 by the time I cleaned off the table. That was also when we realized we’d had lunch Seven Hours earlier. We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Bacon Pizza for supper, before watching a Murder Mystery that we have not seen before.
As I write the Blog, it’s still Raining outside. Hopefully, we can go out tomorrow.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
What do you call a dead atheist?
Someone all dressed up with nowhere to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment