Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
By managing to publish the Blog earlier last night, I was actually ready to go to Bed before Kathy. Even though I kept telling her the alarm was set, she would just wave me off without even trying to get ready. Suddenly, there I was standing in front of her, telling her “Good Night”. She was ready in a flash, but I still managed to be in Bed before her, and I stayed there until the Alarm had been going off for a while.
Luckily, we have a small supply of breakfast snacks to go with our Medications for those mornings we are on the run. First, I had to call the Pharmacy, to refill all our Prescribed Medications. I should have done that yesterday, but remembered, Five Minutes after they closed.
We both wore our Denim Jackets this morning. It had rained overnight and with the Wind Vortex between the buildings, we were glad we did.
Apparently, the City has increased the amount of Road Construction in an attempt to have it all completed before the Municipal Election in Six Weeks. Too bad they seem to be repairing the areas that don’t need it, while leaving the ones in critical condition, for another time. What that also meant, was more slowdowns as all the traffic is filtered through a single artery. It would normally only take Ten Minutes to reach Walker Road from our Building, but this morning it took Twenty-Five. It seemed there were no other vehicles heading southbound this morning, so within Five Minutes, we arrived at the Medical Clinic.
Me appointment was for 9:50 but the receptionist waited Five Minutes before verifying my information. While we sat waiting Six more people showed up acting like they were early for their appointments. I had verified the time Twice, because I had another appointment later. I was called in at 10:20 and after Fifteen Minutes of discussion, things were looking much brighter for me. I had mentioned my upcoming Shoulder Surgery and the Doctor wished me the best, because he had the same problem last year.
Next, we were off to see our Family Doctor. When he walked in the Examination Room, he stared directly at me and asked, “What Happen?” He had my incident report in his hand. Never have I given him any reason to doubt my stability in the 40 Years that he has known me. After he checked us out, the last question was. “Do either of you need any Medications renewed?” I just told him the Pharmacy was sending a shopping list his way.
Kathy was hungry, so we stopped at Arby’s for lunch instead of the same old, same old.
We were both tired and Planned to have a nap, but instead we were both busy on our Computers.
While I was frying Bacon and warming some Stir-Fry for supper, Kathy got ready for our evening out. When I went to set the table, Kathy mixed it all together. The Bacon was not completely cooked yet, but we still enjoyed our Bacon/Veggie Wraps no matter what.
We arrived at the Funeral Home minutes after 7:00. Our son-in-law Greg and his three brothers were there to greet everyone who came to pay their respects to their mother Rose. As typical you meet many others that you have not seen in some time or others like the Month-Old Great Grandson, that Rose held only Two Weeks ago.
It was nearly 9:00 when we walked into the Apartment. Even though I told Kathy repeatedly, that we were getting up earlier for the Mass, she did not go to Bed until after 10:00. I’ll do my best to wake her in the morning. I can only hope to sleep as well as I did last night.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
My hotel tried to charge me 10 dollars extra for air conditioning.
Not cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment