It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Really Trying To Catch Up.

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Kathy and I will be glad to be on the road with our trailer because we never have the sleepless nights that we have at home. Kathy fell asleep around 4 am and my back had me awake by 7 am. So I started the computers, get the coffee maker prepped, bring in the newspaper, open the curtains and blinds in the living room dining room and office.

I figure I'd try to get caught up on reading the blogs that I couldn't yesterday because Stanley at Tech Support didn't know how to reactivate the Security System that protected all our computers. I just managed to log into blogger by 7:45 after reading my E-mails and the phone starts to ring. It was our daughter Karen asking if we could take Kylla our granddaughter to the Orthodontist. That was no problem but the sound of the phone ringing woke Kathy up and she needed to sleep.

After a quick breakfast and bringing Kylla to the Orthodontist and then school I finally got to start reading the unread blogs from yesterday but now it is lunchtime and the weather channel is predicting a snowfall for our area of six inches for tonight. We haven't had that much snow as a total for this winter. Kathy says we are low on food supplies so off to the grocery store we go.

By the time we got home and put away the groceries and I started to read the unread blogs from yesterday  it was suppertime. After supper I did the dishes while Kathy rearranged the pantry and freezer. She also managed to accumalate a lot of recycle. So now that I have taken out the recycle and read all the unread blogs that I didn't read from yesterday, this morning and this afternoon I am writing our blog post for tonight.

After I finish this post I'm going to catch up reading the unread blogs from tonight before I hopefully go to bed to sleep and dream of Spring that arrives in 26 days. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Krackers


You might be a Redneck if

Your church closes during hunting season.

3 comments:

  1. now thats a busy day...I love reading blogs and feel guilty when I miss a day so I'm glad to know I'm not alone in (getting behind) area...if we're not careful it will seem like a fulltime job again...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when will you read your unread comments?? Next week? :)

    ReplyDelete