It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Checking The Date and Walking.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

There is definitely something strange happening around here. When I take Medications in an attempt to make me sleep I can’t, but when I am trying to concentrate on something in the middle of the day, I take Snaps. I tried sleeping in Bed last night and after only Two Hours had to go sit in my Recliner, where I woke nearly Six Hours later.

Looking outside to a clear blue sky, I immediately wanted to get out. I just could not wait and had to go Kiss and Hug Kathy until she woke with a smile on her face. Breakfast was a snack and our Coffees joined us at our Computers. That was where I checked what the weather was going to be like for the remainder of the day. Kathy tried to refute that information, but I cleared it up quickly by simply pointing to the Date on both our screens. Mine won over a Twelve Year Old Report.

After rebuilding our food stocks this past week, I found an amply supply of those not touched. We enjoyed French Toast for lunch, before heading out for a walk.

Rather than following another couple east on Riverside Drive, we headed west. Normally we would turn up Dieppe Road, but I wanted to stay active and asked Kathy if she thought she could walk one more block to Watson Avenue. We took our time and made it all the way to Clairview Road that turns into Clairview Trail. The nice thing about Trails in the city of Windsor, is they have Benches in the shade that help you to catch your breathe. We got to talk to a few people that were being taken for walks by their dogs. George waited patiently while his person explained about losing his wife just after George’s arrival. Now he has a reason for getting up and out. A few more blocks and we were walking into the parking lot, before coming up to our Apartment.

Back on her Computer, Kathy again found a Tornado Alert. All I said was “What is the Date?” Then she asked, “Why don’t they take them down?”

After sharing a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Bacon Pizza for a late supper, we cleaned the Kitchen and put away the Dishes before watching the movie, Avengers, End game. We had not seen this one yet and even though Kathy said she was not watching it, the questions she was asking and the way she was looking over her screen, told a different story.

We’ll see what we can do tomorrow that is better than sitting around.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Whenever I hear anyone arguing over slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment