It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Appointments and Visits.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

As a way of detoxing my body, I took only the necessary medications, nothing that could be taken at my own discretion. By 1:30 I had no choice but to take an Extra Strength Tylenol to ease my Shoulder Pain. Only sitting in my Recliner for Fifteen Minutes, I could feel my eyes getting heavier, so I headed back to Bed. By the time I woke to the Sun seeping around the Blind this morning, I was starting to feel better.

Unfortunately for Kathy, I could not let her sleep any longer than I did. With a few appointments all for her today, we avoided our morning Coffees and settled for just our snacks.

We arrived at Kathy’s Rheumatologist Office with a few minutes to spare. It was strange that he was running behind by only Ten Minutes. Though it had been Two Months since Kathy’s last Blood Test, he was happy with the improved results. Before we left, he issued another Blood Test Form.

Since we were only a couple of blocks away from Dyna-Care, we headed straight there. Unfortunately, the young technician was there by himself and there were already Five others ahead of Kathy. He did say if we came back after his lunch, he would make certain to do Kathy’s Test immediately.

It was lunchtime so we had to choose wisely, because we did not want to eat anything that could affect the results. We went to Tim Hortons where we enjoyed Chicken/Bacon Wraps with small black Coffees. We took our time and were about to pull away when we spotted Kathy’s Rheumatologist walking into Tim’s for his lunch.

Back at Dyna-Care, the door was locked and the Sign indicating they were closed for lunch was in plain view, but we saw others inside that were there before. We each stood by a door and when someone came out, we went inside to stay cool. The technician saw us and said he had not had a break yet. We said he deserved it but sat with our backs to the outer wall. Anyone looking in, could not see us sitting there. Instead of his normal Hour for lunch, he had Twenty Minutes. The moment he opened the door Five more came in for testing. Kathy was the first one taken.

Since Kathy’s next appointment was not for another Hour, we headed to Dairy Queen where Kathy enjoyed her Chocolate Sundae.

We thought we would just sit inside Hearing-Life until it was time for Kathy, but Tina had a cancellation and serviced her Hearing Aides immediately. She also taught us some differences in the way they are made as well. Kathy said she could hear a pin drop.

Not wanting to just go home, we swung by Karen’s house for a short visit. After some time my Back started bothering me, so we sat out on the Deck where I was able to pace while we continued our visit. We were just leaving when Greg was coming home from work.

Kathy insisted we pick up our Mail, but the road was blocked by a Two Vehicle Accident. We had to take the Expressway to Central Avenue and circle back to Guardian Storage. By the time we were finished, the road had just reopened.

Luckily, Karen had sent us home with Stuffed Peppers to go with our supper.

I might be cancelling my Pain Care Clinic tomorrow, if I can get in to see our Family Doctor for some unforeseen problems. I had to verify Appointment Dates to present my case.

We later watched a few episodes of “Law and Order, Special Victims Unit”, some that we had never seen.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

How well did I hang up that picture?


I nailed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment