It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Moving Around and Changing Systems.

 Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After the way I was aching last night it felt good to be back at Planet Fitness this morning. I didn’t feel like changing the Alarm Setting so simply left it at 5:30 the time I get up to go to work. I was half way through my Cardio Routine when suddenly the Free Weight Area filled up. Amazingly by the time I finished and wiped down the equipment a bench had became available. Having been away for Five Days did not seem to affect my workout. Being that I am one of the oldest is not that unusual but someone my age using Two 40 Pound Dumbbells gets me a lot of Thumbs-Ups from others far less then half my age.

Due to the late start it was around 9:30 that I walked into the Apartment. After we had a breakfast snack we took our morning drinks to the Computers. My very wet workout clothes were drying before I sat down to find over Fifty Job Ads waiting for me to respond to. I don’t understand why we fill in what type of Trade we are able to do or the preferred area you wish to stay in. I would have to be retrained and willing to be on the road for many of these companies that are inviting me to apply.

Lots of Cloudy Days lately.

After having difficulty working on the Computer and having Two Cups of Regular Coffee (High Test) I had to keep moving around. Normally we eat very little Beef as a way of keeping our Weight down and our Arteries clear. But every Eight Weeks I need to do so in order to keep my Hemoglobin level up. So instead of waiting for supper we headed out for lunch after 12:30.

Using Coupons we went to Burger King where Kathy had Chicken Nuggets and I had an all beef Whopper. That will help my Blood Levels. By having a slightly later lunch we had the dining area nearly to ourselves.

We headed to Walmart so we could get some walking exercise in. Twenty Minutes later I recalled something we had to deal with today.

We drove over to the Tecumseh Mall where we went to the Bell outlet. Since I’ve started having problems with my Cell Phone it was time to update it with a newer 5G model. We’ve also been unable to retrieve any Phone Messages for our Home Line for nearly a year. The problem with that is that it is a Turbo Hub which connects to the Cell Towers. Now our Home Number is attached to a 5G Cell Phone and we will later shut down Kathy’s old Canadian Cell Number as she’ll be travelling around with our House Phone in her purse.

When we left the Bell outlet we stopped at one of the Phone Kiosks in the Mall to have Screen Protectors installed along with a Book Cover Case for Kathy’s phone and a Bump Resistant Case for mine.

Before leaving we walked through Giant Tiger where I found a few Long Sleeved T Shirts. They will help the Coveralls at stopping all the Radiation Burns I get. (Those are burns caused simply by the rays of the welding. Consider it a Sunburn on Steroids.)

Kathy leading the way.

It was already past 5:00 so we stopped at Wendy’s where Kathy had their Summertime Chicken Strawberry Salad. I went with a Dave’s Single Hamburger with their Beef Chili rather then Fries.

Threatening Clouds.

We made it home on time to watch the 6 o’clock Local News but there was a Golf Tournament that was playing Extra Holes to break a tie. Looks like we’ll watch the News later this week.

The Weather Network later showed our Humidex felt like 79 F (27 C) this afternoon.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What colour is the wind?


Blew.

No comments:

Post a Comment