It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Three Women and Three Jobs.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though it was the Alarm that woke me this morning I still managed to be inside Planet Fitness by 5:30 this morning. The forecast had shown Rain the entire night through until supper today. Bringing my Raincoat just in case I found the pavement to be totally dry.

After getting changed I noted other then the Staff there were only Three Women using the Treadmills besides myself on my Cardio Machine. It was after 6:00 before others started wandering in. Again I managed to complete my entire Free Weight Routine, redo another Cardio Workout as a cool down as well as some Resistance Routines before heading to the showers. At that time besides the Staff and myself there were Three Different Women using the Treadmills.

When I walked out a lite Drizzle had been coming down while I had been exercising but after a quick swipe of the Wipers not another drop fell for the entire day. By the time I walked in the Apartment before 9:00 Kathy was just finishing her morning chores. Since she hadn’t had breakfast yet I made us each an Over Easy Egg on a Toast.

What our sky looked like all day.

Taking our Coffee/Tea to the Computers we started our morning ritual of reading. When I got to the Job Ads I showed Kathy that Paul was not only looking for a Maintenance Welder but a Forklift Driver and Production Workers as well. If he keeps it up he’ll be closing his doors soon.

When it came time for lunch we made Veggie Wraps from the Leftover Stir-Fry. We also had the Leftover Apple/Pecan Strudels for dessert.

We managed to find a Murder Mystery to watch on the same channel our Local News would later come on.

For supper we had a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza with extra Mozzarella Shredded Cheese.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 93 F (34 C) but it will get hotter starting this week.

As luck would have it we found another Murder Mystery to watch on the Kitchener channel.

Tomorrow will be a busier day with Severe Thunderstorms in the forecast.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your entire family has ever sat around waiting for a call from the Governor to spare a loved one.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you got the thunderstorms on Sunday. We didn't get anything - yet.

    ReplyDelete