It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Problems With The Count.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With the Bedroom Window open and the Fan blowing we both slept like a couple of rocks. Only problem is that fresh air has something in it that makes you sleep longer then you want.

When we finally got moving we settled for having Cereal for breakfast. Taking our morning beverages to the Computers we both had our priorities. After checking Messages, News and Blogs I had to log in all the Vitamins and Prescribed Medications we had picked up on Thursday. By doing so it stops a lot of surprises from happening and I also see things that don’t always make me Happy. Today I found that the Medication that Kathy’s Heart Doctor had changed was not in with these Meds.

It didn’t take long to be talking to our Pharmacy in Amherstburg to find out Why. It was because the change was made Eleven Days after the other Prescriptions had been filled and they could not be refilled until it was within Ten Days of the Refill Date. Today was Eight Days so I made arrangements to pick it up at their Wyandotte location before they closed.

We were soon out the door to get the needed medications. They were already for us when we walked in their door and no Co-Pay. Since it was already past noon we stopped at Wendy’s where we used a Coupon to buy our lunch.

Back at the Apartment as soon as I added these into my Spreadsheet I had another chore to do. I had to fill both our Pill Doucettes for the next Forty-Five Days. It takes longer to do Kathy’s Doucettes because there is a mixture of Medications and Vitamins where mine is strictly Vitamins. It was while I was doing my Doucettes that I found a shortage of one of the Vitamins that has helped my Arthritis for years. I was certain I had counted properly but could not find the other Bottle so the only thing I could do was replace it.

I put Sliced Olives in with the Cheese.

We had Grilled Cheese with Olive Sandwiches for supper along with the remaining Cantaloupe and Nanaimo Bars for dessert.

Wanting to finish doing our Doucettes this evening we went to the Shoppers Drug Mart at the Tecumseh Mall because the one closer to home closed at 6:00. I found what I was looking for “On Sale” so I grabbed Two.

Back at the Apartment I finished doing the Doucettes before packing things away. When I moved the Carry Bag that we transport our Meds in there was the Bottle that I could not find earlier. I now have enough of those Vitamins to last me until 2023.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 81 F (27 C) today and tomorrow will be close to the same.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Know You're Over The Hill When you do the "Hokey Pokey" you put your left hip out and it stays out.

1 comment:

  1. "It was while I was doing my Doucettes that I found a shortage of one of the Vitamins that has helped my Arthritis for years."

    Would you mind sharing what vitamin that is?

    ReplyDelete