It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

One Day Delivery and More Explaining.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I had Planned on just having a relaxing day so I was in no hurry to get up. When I looked at the Clock there was no doubt that I did just that. Kathy on the other hand had a heck of a time falling to sleep so she stayed in bed longer to make up for it.

Breakfast was simply Toast with Peach Jam. We took our Coffee/Tea to the Computers before beginning our daily ritual of reading what was important to each of us. More Jobs were Applied For but time is ticking away.

We barely sat down when we could hear the Rain tapping away on our Windows so there was an immediate scramble to close things down.

Around 11:00 we received a call from Guardian Storage telling us the package I had ordered only yesterday had already been delivered.

By noon we were getting Sunshine coming through the Clouds and the rest of the day was dry. We chose to simply have Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

After getting a call from our daughter Kathy busied herself going through a number of Files while I did more research on the Computer.

Around 3:30 with a Shopping List in hand we finally stepped foot outside for the first time today. Our first stop was Guardian Storage where I collected our Package and Mail.

The next stop was Dollarama where we nibbled down the number of things needed on our List.

At the Zehr’s grocery store there were only Two things on our List but we walked out with an extra Six that would find there way into our Freezer. There were no processed foods in that group.

As we were leaving we noticed it was nearly 5:00 so we went to Burger King where we took advantage of their Whopper Wednesday Meals.

Back at the Apartment we had everything put away on time to watch the 6 o’clock Local News but there was only one thing there that caught our attention. Our Local Human Society was doing a Drive to have Chips implanted in your pets. That has greatly reduced the number of Lost or Stolen Animals in our area. The cost was only Twenty Dollars which for pet owners is a good investment.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 84 F (29 C).

I spoke about the Glucosamine Chondroitin that I take for my Arthritis. Most of the Trades People I worked with were successfully using it. If you go a few days without it you can barely move. All the Side-Effects that I listed were found On-Line but I don’t recall hearing anyone experiencing any of them nor did I. It is like most medications advertised on television they have list of Side-Effects a mile long but it does not mean you will have any of them. It is just a warning that you could have some. The best bet is to start with a small amount of a lower dosage. If there are no problems and it is working feel free to buy more. I am not advertising these Vitamins. I just know that for the last Fifteen Years they have kept me moving with a lot less discomfort.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

If you have 13 apples in one hand and 10 oranges in the other, what do you have?



Big hands.

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for having answered the question about the Glucosamine Chondroitin vitamins in your prior post. You are right many medications have to disclose the adverse effects of their products but it does not mean everyone will experience them.

    I had asked the question, not for myself but for my uncle who does not have access to the internet. I relayed the message to him and he is willing to give them a try as he feels it could help him better manage his arthritis pain. I apologize if I sounded rude in my reply it was not my intention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for your experience with glucosamine chondroitin. I've been thinking of trying it. Now think I just might. I have an old friend who takes it religiously too....

    ReplyDelete