It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Really Needed It, Blog Reading and Another Weather Change Coming.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I was in bed at a reasonable hour last night I was shocked that I slept past 8:30 this morning. According to my CPAP Machine we were connected minutes shy of Nine Hours. I really must have needed that because I never woke once during the night. Of course I didn’t even make it to the Kitchen when Kathy joined me.

What our weather looked like today.

Wanting something different for breakfast we had Banana Pancakes but not our normal Plate Sized Pancakes. We cooked both our Pancakes in the same frying pan at the same time. That’s a big reduction in the number of Carbs that we were eating.

On the Computer I reviewed Hundreds of Job Ads but nothing in my field. John was supposed to call me but I’m still waiting. I ended up reading more Blogs today then I have been able to in a long time even commenting on many of them.

Lunch was Chicken Noodle Soup with Cheese on Crackers with an Apple for dessert.

There was more reading done this afternoon until we made supper together. We had Leftover Manwich on Hamburger Buns with Leftover Caesars Salad and a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

Our 6 o’clock Local News didn’t mention anything about the Coronavirus in the Windsor/Essex Region because they were too busy talking about the Olympics. Our temperature today felt like 86 F (30 C) with a good chance of Thunderstorms tonight through tomorrow.

We later watched a Hallmark Movie for some entertainment this evening. Tomorrow should be a busier day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.

Albert Schweitzer, Doctor

2 comments:

  1. Rick, glad you got a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good night's sleep was definitely needed! Banana pancakes, interesting :)

    ReplyDelete