It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Nightime Blowout, Wet Clothes and Thunderstorms.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Getting to bed later then expected last night and being physically tired I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. It was something I truly needed and had no intention of setting the Alarm but then it happen.

Suddenly I was getting a blast of air hitting me right between my eyes. At first I thought that the liner on my CPAP Mask had shifted and needed adjustment. Sitting on the side of the bed using my nightlight I verified that everything was in place. Laying back down and connecting the hose to my Mask I was again struck by that stream of air that would definitely keep me awake.

Sitting up and disconnecting again this time I saw what the problem was. The Membrane that was connected to the cup had torn away giving way for the air to blow through. Luckily I had a spare in my Nightstand next to the bed. It took less then Two Minutes to switch it out and go back to bed.

Even though I had planned an early start to my day because of those late night antics it was past 8:30 when I finally wandered into the living room. Sensing that I was up but still home Kathy joined me before I could get breakfast ready.

Starting later then expected I didn’t arrive in the Second Floor Laundry Room until after 10:30. Surprisingly there was nobody else there. Once the Washers were all going I headed back to the Apartment so I could start getting caught up on my Blog Reading.

Once I transferred the clothes to the Dryers I again went back to the Apartment where we had Italian Wedding Soup with Cheese on Crackers for lunch and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

I was confident that I could wrap things up early today but had a big disappointment when the clothes Two of the Dryers in were as wet as when I put them in. The only thing I could do was to wait until the clothes in the other Dryers were finished then move things over. The surprising thing was that I was still alone. I was in the process of folding the last Two Pieces when another tenant finally came in.

Looking at The Weather Network I realized why it was feeling so warm in the Laundry Room considering there wasn’t even a Fan.

For supper Kathy served Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls along with Vegetable Rice then Yogurt Cups and Butter Tarts for dessert.

Our 6 o’clock Local News was again pre-empted by a Golf Tournament so we didn’t hear anything about the Coronavirus for the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network says we can expect Thunderstorms this evening but we’ll see more Hot Temperatures with Rain throughout the next week. The Storm started around 8:30 and has only caused our power to flicker once.

Tomorrow we have errands to run which will help us to get some fresh air and more time to read Blogs.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why is the barn so noisy?


Because the cows have horns.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little later wakeup especially when you've been working as hard as you have. (Not to mention the CPAP misadventure.)

    ReplyDelete